NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Kmart ain't doing no damn preorders :rofl:

Made an account anyway tho :nerd:

Next yall are gonna say circuit city got preorders...

Ultimate Electronics said they put in ad in the phonebook for SNES Classics :nerd:

Counting on Service Merchandise for the PO.

**** it imma just rent one from Blockbuster and keep it

Then I'm gonna borrow it from you and move away.

I literally couldn't breathe for about 2 minutes!!! Lmao thanks y'all!

image.png

Okay I was about to say :rofl:

Like, what did dude expect? For them to email him back saying "We're sorry to hear you missed out but we have one right here for you!"

Salty boyz man :smh:
Haaaa I don't have time for that nonsense ..and it wouldn't make a difference if I did

Seeing so many rants on YouTube from upset, clueless white dudes crying

"Boo hoo, woe is me I didn't get the highly sought after product I want. Even though I knew this product would sell out quick I was still sure I'd get mine :(("

"Why can't Nintendo just make a million of these things?! Im so upset! Wah wah wah!"

It's unreal man I swear

NikeTalk boyz get it though, glad so many people in here cooked & shoutout to all members who are here to help other members out :pimp::pimp:

One thing the Gamestop manager told me is you can always count on them having some bundles later. They def stock some away just for that purpose. If I get one I need that wireless controller though, **** was a dream as a kid.

Missed out on preorders but think I'll try my luck at the local BB or Target. Want one but no use in b'n and moanin. People think they are entitled and all that. At the end of the day Nintendo could produce maybe 50% more of these than last years NES' and still sell out.

Just stick to in-store restocks after release day passes, 'cuz it is obvious that anything online will be locked down up the ***.

The "gamer crowd" that never bought shoes or clothes from major retailers in their lives will never understand the concept of "Plan B and Plan C" when it comes to this ****. NT fam always knows what to do when you strike out online..........and petitions to Nintendo isn't one of them LOL

I'm praying my homie can still get a preorder locked down before release day comes, then I'll have one extra SNES preorder (Amazon one) ready to drop for a member of the NT Fam in here.

Why would they issue an apology for preorders........when they haven't even released it in a store yet? C'mon man, Nintendo may be getting negative heat by folk that ain't done online shopping in their lives........but wait until the units actually show up in stores to start *****ing and expecting Nintendo to respond.

There are so many more opportunities to get this thing and yet people act like it's the end of the world if they missed the pre-order's. Yeah it's frustrating. But what isn't that is hyped to the moon? Doesn't matter what the supply is if the demand meets or exceeds the supply it will always be difficult to buy at retail. You can obviously tell many of these people have never been exposed to the realities of the world. lol

Back
Top Bottom