NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I'm going to Target since there literally is one away from me less than 4 minutes driving time. I lucked out last year and got my NES classic by showing up at 6:45 am and was #9 in line and barely got mine. This time, I plan to be out a lot earlier.

For all those salty naive fools that wanted a genuine response from Nintendo anyway, Nintendo of America basically used Gamestop's response as a shady reply to all the ***** LOL

Nintendo of America Retweeted
GameStop‏Verified account @GameStop Aug 22

If you weren't able to snag an SNES Classic today -- don't sweat it. We'll have more available on launch day, in store, for walk-ins.

LOL......I mean literally, Nintendo didn't even need to make an official response at all. Gamestop did it for them already, cats need to sit back in their chair and #STAYREADY

For those that ordered from the Amazon link. They have updated the listing with pics now.

332.jpg

bigjny88 bigjny88

Now I got another scary part in front of me: I moved and have to change the billing addy on my Amazon CC :rofl:

Found out on my Facebook feed before I got here.........definitely had to celebrate with the NT squad.

kushblazer84 kushblazer84 DA REAL MVP, FAM

YA BOI ABOUT TO HAVE TWO OF THEM COMING IN ON RD, LETS ****ING GOOOOO, SON..........:nthat::pimp::emoji_raised_hands:

This thread has been a life saver. I got through on Best Buy and target for online preorders and an in store GameStop preorder, plus Amazon if my order with them goes through. All in all got mine, my sons, my brothers, and potentially an extra of all goes as planned.

My Amazon order changed from Arriving September 29 to Not Yet Shipped they'll notify me by email when they get a date. I mighta got backordered :rofl:

kid-crying-interview.gif

It looks like they're probably reviewing all the orders to see which people got multiples.........since it's rumored that Amazon is going to limit future preorders/regular orders of the SNES Classic to 1 per account.

Mine changed to "Not Yet Shipped" as well, but I"m not concerned. We're still a month away from release, so obviously Amazon doesn't have the actual stock in their warehouse yet.

Back
Top Bottom