NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

We recently learned that we may miss your delivery promise and apologize for the inconvenience. You will still receive your order of Super NES Classic. We are working hard to ensure you get this item as soon as it is in stock. You can track the status of, or make any changes to, your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.

Yeah, I'm not gonna get baited by this email. And none of you guys should be worried about this email from Amazon either

It still says I'm getting my SNES Classic..........if I don't get it on release day, so be it. At least I'm still getting my 2nd SNES Classic from Amazon eventually, while I'll feast at my local Gamestop on release day with my other SNES Classic.

Yeah, I'm not gonna get baited by this email. And none of you guys should be worried about this email from Amazon either

It still says I'm getting my SNES Classic..........if I don't get it on release day, so be it. At least I'm still getting my 2nd SNES Classic from Amazon eventually, while I'll feast at my local Gamestop on release day with my other SNES Classic.

Like I said before, I still got faith in Amazon to make it right, whatever goes down :lol:

Yep, it's as I predicted.......the changing of the shipping date statuses is all due to Amazon "purging" the multi-orders from certain people's accounts.

9744kfbxvxhz.png

So those of us that received the email that "our order is still coming, but at an unknown date," we are 100% safe.

The multi-cart fellas......the Ls are being handed out

Yep, it's as I predicted.......the changing of the shipping date statuses is all due to Amazon "purging" the multi-orders from certain people's accounts.

9744kfbxvxhz.png

So those of us that received the email that "our order is still coming, but at an unknown date," we are 100% safe.

The multi-cart fellas......the Ls are being handed out
what do u have 2 or 3 total SNES

My girl got that email about not arriving on time for all three of her orders wouldn't they just cancel her down to just one order now instead of waiting until later

My girl got that email about not arriving on time for all three of her orders wouldn't they just cancel her down to just one order now instead of waiting until later

Right now, it seems they're attacking the Amazon accounts that have like 10, 15, 30, 99, etc. preorders on one account at the moment.

I have no idea about the people with those smaller multi-orders, so we'll see for now.

Stick to this man's Twitter for now to stay-up-to-date on a potential restock of preorders, especially from Amazon

https://twitter.com/wario64

If your 'charges' disappear.....it's normal.

What you're seeing is called an authorization. They're seeing if you have the money at the POS. It will drop off. Just make sure you have the money in whatever card you used around the time of release.

I placed two separate orders for 2 snes classics each on Amazon. They sent me two emails today reducing each order to only 1. I really don't mind. If both orders go through than great. If they cancel 1 and keep the other, I'm fine with that as well.

Hopefully all the extra units that got cancelled make their way back to the site so that other people can get them.

I placed two separate orders for 2 snes classics each on Amazon. They sent me two emails today reducing each order to only 1. I really don't mind. If both orders go through than great. If they cancel 1 and keep the other, I'm fine with that as well.

Hopefully all the extra units that got cancelled make their way back to the site so that other people can get them.

Well I'm reading more up on Reddit, the multi-orders that are actually getting cancelled are the orders where they had "multiple quantity units" on one order.

If you had two or three separate orders with "1 quantity unit" on each order, you're good..........FOR NOW.

Oh I got an alert email for a surprise Walmart preorder restock........what a surprise.

I texted my homie that took a L on Tuesday's preorders to jump on their ASAP b4 he gets ****ed

Back
Top Bottom