NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

IMG_2871.jpg

Yo!! I'm on a layover in Taipei reading through this thread realizing I missed out on the Amazon preorder. Got that walmart nowinstock alert (once again shoutout to the NT fam!) and quickly put in my order.

On my way to Japan and you know I'm copping a bunch of Japanese SNES games for my collection

I kinda want the pal SNES but I'll set for this if it's too much trouble

That seemed too easy :nerd:

Edit:
Nvm. Not trying to be ignorant but like dude said above, the window was open for quite some time. Seemed a little too unusual but apparently it's gone now

I got a feeling these will be much easier to be had than the NES Classic when it's all said and done.

A lot of us have been cooking on the preorders and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a few in store restocks during the holiday season.

Missed out since I was doing laundry, welp guess I'll be camping. Maybe a 12 AM arrival to TRU will be enough

I'm not shocked that most of yall copped on Walmart........this was purely a surprise restock out of nowhere, so even resellers weren't ready for it.

These Tai Ding bots aren't as "24/7 savvy" as the Footlocker.com bots that will detect a surprise restock within a second.

I'm just praying that my homie took word of my text and copped as well.

It was a different webpage URL too. The old one still showed the Not Available or Alert When In Stock button, so people were confused how to buy. Only way to tell was if you were given a working link.

Wal-Mart cancelled on me the first time too. Just got an email confirmation for this order. Hope it goes through this time.

Back
Top Bottom