NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

People never factor:

Gas ($$$)
Time (chances are you work so, $$$)
General hassle
Putting mileage on your car (though in most cases it’s miniscule)

You make 3-4 rounds, you spent the same amount in all that then just paying resell (though I’m against resell myself)

Plus you’re running the chance that a store may or may not have it.

Tricky decisions

all true

I'm always online or nothing unless I'm already out

I like buying readily available stuff in person tho

His girl should leave him. He's a bum... he can't spend $40 over retail so they can have fun on date night... broke boy. I'm sure that idiot has something in his house with value that he doesn't want anymore... sell that cop your snes. Idiot.
:rofl:

I didn't even read that post. Knew right from the title he was gonna be crying for 10 paragraphs about something as trivial and easily fixable as he did.

image.png

I gotta make my rounds and try to find one. Tore my ACL Sunday so that's going to make it a little more difficult but hoping I luck out. Sucks that brickseek doesn't work for target anymore.

Amazon preorder shipping got bumped up to Oct 19 - Oct 20 and card finally charged

Maybe I should complain like isco isco and get that overnight.. :nerd:

I was able to get one yesterday. I happened to be at the right place at the right time. The electronics associate walked up with some boxes - literally 2 minutes after he opened the box, the phone started ringing off the hook. Those inventory sites must be on point. I saw a guy literally sprinting in about 10 min after he opened the box :rofl:

I was able to get one yesterday. I happened to be at the right place at the right time. The electronics associate walked up with some boxes - literally 2 minutes after he opened the box, the phone started ringing off the hook. Those inventory sites must be on point. I saw a guy literally sprinting in about 10 min after he opened the box :rofl:
Turn up

what store

Back
Top Bottom