NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

ME TOOOO

up up down down left right left right b a start gives you 30 LIVES NOT 99

You're welcome everyone :nthat:

i bought this on release day and have still yet to play it. i set it up but then got side tracked with madden that day and just never really took time out to sit and play yet

prolly play some DK this weekend

Really? I used to beat that game no problem.. only with the 30 lives though. I've never tried without doing the code lol

I mean, all the password codes for Mega Man X works (****ing dash slide on them ****)..........so any code that you used in the past on some of these games, they're gonna work here too

tried to get one of the restocks at the SF gamestop during my lunch break. they only had 20 units on hand and i was the 25th person in line :stoneface:

Goat
contra_product-495x405.jpg

I would flip a table if I had this then accidentally jumped onto that basura Laser joint :smh:

I mean, all the password codes for Mega Man X works (****ing dash slide on them ****)..........so any code that you used in the past on some of these games, they're gonna work here too
That final stage use to peeve me so much since you could only shoot those little spiders to fill up your life tanks after you died lol, ish took forever to fill them up again.

Back
Top Bottom