Netflix: Marco Polo

Amazing show. Worth watching. I need details in season 2.

Discuss here.

Zhu Zhu aka Kokachin aka Blue Princess

Last edited:
Yes. I'm on vacation and finished it in one day. Soo many bad asian chicks on this show. :pimp:

My favorite was Kaidu's daughter for some odd reason, the wrestling chick. :pimp:

Yes. I'm on vacation and finished it in one day. Soo many bad asian chicks on this show.
pimp.gif

My favorite was Kaidu's daughter for some odd reason, the wrestling chick.
pimp.gif
word she's fly as hell; she was low-key my favourite too... 2nd season they'll probably show their wedding, her in something feminine

It starts slow, but picks up at about episode 4. Marco himself honestly isn't all that interesting, and the blue princess stuff kinda confused me. But overall, it's a good show, don't listen to the critics.

Nah.

It is nowhere near the level of GoT on any aspect.

This is a solid show, but if you go into it comparing to GoT, you will be disappointed.
Lol... word

comparing it to GOT would be getting out of hand... 

VISUALLY, yes.... this show is amazing visually....

I really like the cast also, but I get annoyed with their accents at times...... you got some sounding Asian, while others sound like white Europeans (aside from the actual white europeans) 

It got some annoying characters so I stopped watching.

i'm curious to who you found annoying
the prince was the biggest. Insecure, whiny, stupid, prideful, jealous, I always find these type of character annoying. Reminded me a little bit of Joffrey. Also, the fact that the chancellor went from scrawny malnourish kid who depended on his little sister for support to a master at martial art and defeating the best in his land is a little far fetched. Also felt storyline of him and his niece was unnessary and waste of time.

Last edited:
Hunnid Eyes is my dude 
pimp.gif

I love how dude fought the one guy who used the praying mantis style of martial arts and Hundred Eyes got schooled.

He gets all butt hurt about it 
laugh.gif
 and trains hard,

Next time they meet he mimicked his opponent's style and in a short, but epic battle he slays him 

Hunnid Eyes is my dude 
pimp.gif

I love how dude fought the one guy who used the praying mantis style of martial arts and Hundred Eyes got schooled.

He gets all butt hurt about it 
laugh.gif
 and trains hard,

Next time they meet he mimicked his opponent's style and in a short, but epic battle he slays him 
word.. my dude trained and went in.

Marco was tripping thinking he had a chance 
grin.gif
 he just wanted to slay the mantis so he could have Kublai guarantee him dem blue bunz...

though in that first hunnid vs mantis battle i dunno how both left the room so unharmed....i expected 1 of them to be looking injured. its like they both said fugget

Last edited:
100 Eyrs, hands down my favorite character. :lol:

This show is givin me a severe case of yellow fever tho. :lol:

Marco keep deflowering the wrong women

I don't understand where the GoT reference came from. The two shows seem nothing alike.

I enjoyed it for what it was and will check out season deaux.

I don't understand where the GoT reference came from. The two shows seem nothing alike.

I enjoyed it for what it was and will check out season deaux.

I guess any kind of big budget show with kings, queens, armies, and battles will be compared to GOT from now on. It is annoying that people can't just view something on its own and have to compare it to something else. A series based on fantasy genre books is hard to compare with a historical fiction show about Marco Polo and the Mongols.

Sorry guys :frown: I just wanted to know if it was quality

I was wondering if you could recommend to followers of GoT

Last edited:
Marco is that dude for sliding in them girls knowing damn well he can get executed 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom