NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

felt bad for how lion got got

all he wanted to do was party in miami and he ended up gettin used by everybody

edit:

also what was his wife thinking at the end? why would she think cali would help her?

and why didnt cali just kill her and the family? he doin all that talkin about killin anyone who had anything to do with pablo

Last edited:
It was a lot of suspense this season especially that last episode. You know it was good because I'm sure everyone knows exactly how he dies too.

Heard there was a lot of controversy on that as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Pablo killed himself too before they caught up to him.

The pablo death scene was legit depressing

Season awards time
MvP : Tata

6th man : Limon

Cut list : Quica

Honestly what was more emotional to me than Pablo's death, was his talk with Gustavo. You can just see the pain in his eyes.

also what was his wife thinking at the end? why would she think cali would help her?

and why didnt cali just kill her and the family? he doin all that talkin about killin anyone who had anything to do with pablo

I think it was an honor thing. Since their threat is gone, they won the war, she gave up the rest of their belongings (land, cash, etc) in exchange for safety. I read in an article that they took everything as "spoils of war". That and also they agreed not to attack family members in real life

Pablo's pant tucking habit and him saying "Tata" repeatedly has been stuck in my head :lol:

Last edited:
I'm skeptical about following up two seasons of Escobar with the Cali Cartel.

Maybe some cool stuff went down, but if so, how come I never heard of any of it before?

I have what I would say is an above average interest in drug cartels, but the Cali Cartel was never on my radar.

I'm skeptical about following up two seasons of Escobar with the Cali Cartel.

Maybe some cool stuff went down, but if so, how come I never heard of any of it before?

I have what I would say is an above average interest in drug cartels, but the Cali Cartel was never on my radar.
You can't be serious with yours? :lol: @ thinking you're a cartel connoisseur, but the Cali cartel isn't on your radar. The **** I read on this site daily is baffling.

Didn't say I was a connoisseur, but can it possibly as compelling as Pablo's tale?

And is someone not being familiar with the Cali cartel some outlandish thing to say? Like really? Calm down.

Last edited:
Didn't say I was a connoisseur, but can it possibly as compelling as Pablo's tale?

And is someone not being familiar with the Cali cartel some outlandish thing to say? Like really? Calm down.
Why don't you just keep your opinion to yourself until you watch the next season or you can do some research and find out exactly how compelling they were.

Honestly what was more emotional to me than Pablo's death, was his talk with Gustavo. You can just see the pain in his eyes.

Yeah man you could tell he really missed him. Half the stuff and bad decisions that happened probably wouldn't have if Gustavo was around.

The next season with Cali cartel ehhh hopefully it's good. Going to take a lot good storytelling without Pablo being the face of the season.

So I have been someone who has always been intrigued by the Pablo story since I first heard about him in early 90's. The series was well executed for television, but for anyone who really wants to know the real stories I would definetly recommend reading this book

View media item 2197487

20ago2015--a-atriz-mexicana-paulina-gaitan-vive-a-mulher-de-pablo-escobar-na-serie-narcos-1440119273886_956x500.jpg

pimp.gif

Why don't you just keep your opinion to yourself until you watch the next season or you can do some research and find out exactly how compelling they were.

Why you so defensive b. You the director?

Multiple sources and critics have said they wonder how Narcos would fair without Pablo as the main dude. He was "very captivating" and such an "interesting story."

Everyones heard of Pablo. Can that be said of everyone else?

Why you so defensive b. You the director?

Multiple sources and critics have said they wonder how Narcos would fair without Pablo as the main dude. He was "very captivating" and such an "interesting story."

Everyones heard of Pablo. Can that be said of everyone else?
Sensitive? :lol:

While Pablo is more of a household name, it doesn't equate to having a more interesting story than the other cartels that followed. It's just funny to me that people will question the direction of a show, when they they don't know anything outside of Escobar. The Cali cartel storyline, if done correctly will have all viewers satisfied and anticipating the next cartel they decide to cover. I'm a huge fan of the show btw and since I do know that there is a lot of good stories to be told, just had to speak on it.

I think its more the idea that how does a show go on without its main character of the past 2 seasons.

Its like Stranger Things Season 2 without the main boys and now the story shifts to new boys from next town over. :lol: Might as well make it a spinoff.

I think its more the idea that how does a show go on without its main character of the past 2 seasons.

Its like Stranger Things Season 2 without the main boys and now the story shifts to new boys from next town over. :lol: Might as well make it a spinoff.
I know this has been said before, but I guess I have to reiterate. The name of the show is "Narcos", not Pablo Escobar. Pablo was the perfect story to start things off because he's so well known, but if you think the drug sun rises and sets with Pablo, you're lying to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom