Never date someone young immature girls/ladies..vent

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

females dont have to be young(er than you) to be immature.. 
THIS.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

they hate being lied to. even about the smallest things. 
but women live lies
THIS.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by soltheman

A female can be 18 or 80. Age does not determine maturity.

And I like young 15-25 year old chicks, But if a 40 year old cougar comes by, I ain't even mad.
No drsfinest... Right?

And I like young 15-25 year old chicks, But if a 40 year old cougar comes by, I ain't even mad.
No drsfinest... Right?

Originally Posted by FOG

No drsfinest... Right?

Na
laugh.gif

And 15, That's not a problem, I'm just 17
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

No drsfinest... Right?

Na
laugh.gif

And 15, That's not a problem, I'm just 17
laugh.gif

This. I would think younger females are more fun and less judgmental. I'm talking to a youngin' right now and she's dope
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

This. I would think younger females are more fun and less judgmental. I'm talking to a youngin' right now and she's dope
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

LetItShine24 wrote:

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all of it. They do not give a rat-@+* about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.

No pedo here, im talking 18+. Post your stories of your past relationships in which the female was younger than you. Are they all so young minded!?

My dude you must be doing it wrong.  You gotta be a friend/father/pimp all in one. I suggest you become more alpha my man.  Go watch The Mack and then post what you learned.

laugh.gif

21 and older, let another _ mold her

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

LetItShine24 wrote:

Never date a girl younger than you. They will rip your brain into pieces and urinate all of it. They do not give a rat-@+* about anyone but themselves seriously. Whether they want you to spoil them, take them shopping, take them to fine dining. Sorry to vent.

No pedo here, im talking 18+. Post your stories of your past relationships in which the female was younger than you. Are they all so young minded!?

My dude you must be doing it wrong.  You gotta be a friend/father/pimp all in one. I suggest you become more alpha my man.  Go watch The Mack and then post what you learned.

laugh.gif

21 and older, let another _ mold her

You gotta be a leader when dealing with a female in general .Lay down the laws and apply MASSIVE PIPE and you'll be good.

You gotta be a leader when dealing with a female in general .Lay down the laws and apply MASSIVE PIPE and you'll be good.

Damn... no stories yet?

I was dealing with this one chick... she was cool at first.

We stopped talkin, and hooked back up some months later...

Didn't realize how immature till the second time around cuz at first, all I wanted was the buns.

She invites me to her crib... and when I'm not trying to smash, she starts going thru my pockets, talking about, "I bet you want your things back. You're going to have to come get them"

Took my wallet and phone... then, when I didn't get up, she starts trying to put in my unlock code. Talking about "what's your unlock code. What do you have to hide? We aren't together."

I'm just wondering what I got myself into. We get down after an hour of her saying "you're boring. You should leave" then when I get up "why are you leeeeaving me?"

I left early cuz 1. It was weak and 2. It was wack. She calls me up saying "you're on my mind. You did me so right" yadda yadda... I'm thinking "we only smashed for fifteen min, though"

Never talked to her again because the next day, I find out that she's living there with her boyfriend. I'm like "you let me jump yo ham AT YOUR MANS APT??"... SMH...

Damn... no stories yet?

I was dealing with this one chick... she was cool at first.

We stopped talkin, and hooked back up some months later...

Didn't realize how immature till the second time around cuz at first, all I wanted was the buns.

She invites me to her crib... and when I'm not trying to smash, she starts going thru my pockets, talking about, "I bet you want your things back. You're going to have to come get them"

Took my wallet and phone... then, when I didn't get up, she starts trying to put in my unlock code. Talking about "what's your unlock code. What do you have to hide? We aren't together."

I'm just wondering what I got myself into. We get down after an hour of her saying "you're boring. You should leave" then when I get up "why are you leeeeaving me?"

I left early cuz 1. It was weak and 2. It was wack. She calls me up saying "you're on my mind. You did me so right" yadda yadda... I'm thinking "we only smashed for fifteen min, though"

Never talked to her again because the next day, I find out that she's living there with her boyfriend. I'm like "you let me jump yo ham AT YOUR MANS APT??"... SMH...

basically my issue with immature girls is their constant need for attention. I mean yeah your my gf, but let a man have his time once in a while. We just got back from DISNEYLAND, i literally hate that place. She texts me saying your miserable and I had a miserable time with you. Moreover, these immature girls have the constant need for us Men to take them shopping, spoiling them rotten, taking them to the finest of restaurants and simply tricking out for them. When is the generation of INDEPENDENT women going to roll out!?
Maybe I am not looking hard enough

basically my issue with immature girls is their constant need for attention. I mean yeah your my gf, but let a man have his time once in a while. We just got back from DISNEYLAND, i literally hate that place. She texts me saying your miserable and I had a miserable time with you. Moreover, these immature girls have the constant need for us Men to take them shopping, spoiling them rotten, taking them to the finest of restaurants and simply tricking out for them. When is the generation of INDEPENDENT women going to roll out!?
Maybe I am not looking hard enough

Back
Top Bottom