[Beanie Sigel] ONCE AGAIN IT'S ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! [/Beanie Sigel]

Story now...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/176059
Originally Posted by DaJoka004

roll.gif
I'm laughing with yall. You're not phasing me. I'm not going back EVAAAAAR. Promise.

Do I need to make a new thread?
eyes.gif

We're done. Got HPV (could be worse, but that's not the point) from something she did two years ago. Put my health at risk and found out she had it last summer but didn't tell me. Broke it off yesterday.

I should have listened to yall last go around.

alien.gif

His 1st threads are gone

That sucks, but many women get HPV at one point or another. For men there isn't even a test for the ones that cause cervical cancer (different from thegenital wart HPV) so they pass it off to the women they're with and condoms aren't as effective against these STIs that are skin to skin transmission.It's not even tested for in women unless she asks for it or has irregular PAPs.

#*+* no.Will never go back like I said. Just found out a whole load of ***+ last night. Yall were right the whole time. **%%%@* wasted all that time, effortand money for nothing.

#*+* no.Will never go back like I said. Just found out a whole load of ***+ last night. Yall were right the whole time. **%%%@* wasted all that time, effort and money for nothing.

2lt5vyw.gif

Back
Top Bottom