My soul has returned
So I call it a lesson learned
Another lesson learned

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by AG 47

But lesson learned.
fixed

this fool didnt learn nothing $+#@% still thinking about her waaaaaaay after they broke up
Please. Haven't given one thought to her in the past six weeks. Can't help to think when I get told what I did.
She called you out of nowhere?

But lesson learned.
fixed

this fool didnt learn nothing $+#@% still thinking about her waaaaaaay after they broke up
Please. Haven't given one thought to her in the past six weeks. Can't help to think when I get told what I did.
eyes.gif
you want everybody tobelieve that out the clear blue sky some body just started tellin you the random stuff she did

lets say that was the case....just the fact that somebody told you and got on NT to make a thread shows that it made you tight

alien.gif
I don't even need to say what happened because yall already know. Just the fact that all this +#$% went down while we were dating (not just during the breakup like I was told). I can't believe I fell for that. I know she broke up with me that first time just to #%@$ around without having to feel guilty for it.

It's so funny though because she missed out on a whole lot.

Damn...

Fam, you're still lamenting on her? No lie... I remember you pouring your heart out to NT around the time I was on my 2nd screen name
laugh.gif
. That waswhat... 3 years ago?
sick.gif

AND SHE'S NOT EVEN HOT! That box must be crazy for you to still have it bad like that.

My man's sitting at the kitchen table looking down at his Cornflakes with the "Emotional" face (word to Carl Thomas) like... "Life isover...."
grin.gif

10.jpg

But lesson learned.
fixed

eyes.gif
you want everybody to believe that out the clear blue sky some body just started tellin you the random stuff she did

lets say that was the case....just the fact that somebody told you and got on NT to make a thread shows that it made you tight
You wouldn't be heated too?

I was told by a friend who is visiting from Vegas that I haven't seen/barely talked to the past three years.

But lesson learned.
fixed

eyes.gif
you want everybody to believe that out the clear blue sky some body just started tellin you the random stuff she did

You wouldn't be heated too?

I was told by a friend who is visiting from Vegas that I haven't seen/barely talked to the past three years.
G she burned you how can you be mad at anything after that

and to top it off you got drop like how many months ago damn G let it go

like what is the point of this thread ... Just say what u found out and let it be ... this is being dragged out worse than a soap opera ...

7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
man, you're gonna be an m
d and she still had some control over you. Good to hear you'refinally out of that
. Makes me feel a little better aboutmy simpin' ways.
ea615d4c62d8fbf740f0522c0f733dba818ecfb.gif

son...you're never goning to let go of this broad. stop the thoughts, if one of your friends brings her up in a convo...slap the #*** out of him and say"Never AGAIN".

You might as well just tell us what she did. You've taken us this far, give us closure.

alien.gif
I don't even need to say what happened because yall already know. Just the fact that all this +#$% went down while we were dating (not just during the breakup like I was told). I can't believe I fell for that. I know she broke up with me that first time just to #%@$ around without having to feel guilty for it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's so funny though because she missed out on a whole lot.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well at least your confidence is high[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*%%@ it though, plenty of fish in the sea, and a female out there that will ACTUALLY treat youright.. But you gotta smarten up too.. Should've left her alone the first time around
smh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's so funny though because she missed out on a whole lot.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well at least your confidence is high[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*%%@ it though, plenty of fish in the sea, and a female out there that will ACTUALLY treat you right.. But you gotta smarten up too.. Should've left her alone the first time around
smh.gif
[/color]
QFT
i have a question for you op is this your very first girl or did she take your v-card from you? because to give her so many trys it seemed like you wasaddicted to something

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

son...you're never goning to let go of this broad. stop the thoughts, if one of your friends brings her up in a convo...slap the #*** out of him and say "Never AGAIN".

I found this funny
laugh.gif
grin.gif

nah seems like she dont want him back yet but he is thinking about her which mean he is waitin on that phone call

Back
Top Bottom