Never doubt NIKETALK

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

#*+* no.Will never go back like I said. Just found out a whole load of ***+ last night. Yall were right the whole time. **%%%@* wasted all that time, effort and money for nothing.

RIP.

#*+* no.Will never go back like I said. Just found out a whole load of ***+ last night. Yall were right the whole time. **%%%@* wasted all that time, effort and money for nothing.
2cb35340ba54a5e71bbf521694d2e6d0f7717c5.gif

*Puts Popcorn in Microwave*

I took you getting your balls rotisserie'd for you to break up w/ her?

SMH.

Which means that if she was clean, y'all would still be together.

Which makes me think that you'll still get back with her eventually if she wanted to be with you.

So wait,wait,wait.

She's been burning since '07? Which means you've been throwing flames for 2 years?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude still cares which means when she done with the state he will be back with her
smh.gif

Man, you really did learn nothing from NT. I remember those threads...

Someone post pic of ole girl eating those chips and drinking....that should scare you straight.

*Cue Michael Jackson popcorn .gif WITH halo*

alien.gif
I don't even need to say what happened because yall already know.Just the fact that all this +#$% went down while we were dating (not just during the breakup like I was told). I can't believe I fell for that. I know shebroke up with me that first time just to #%@$ around without having to feel guilty for it.

It's so funny though because she missed out on a whole lot.

laugh.gif
at you still thinking about this $#+%.

you know she aint given 2 thoughts about you while shes getting stuffed westcoast gangbang style.

its obvious she won.

Damn dude, that sucks. Being naive FTL. But lesson learned.

You'll be good dude.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Damn dude, that sucks. Being naive FTL. But lesson learned.

You'll be good dude.
QFT! I know you had feelings for her which made you want to believe everything was all good, butsometimes you just have to face reality bro!

You really need to just delete all memory of this $#%*# from your brain.

She shouldn't even exist to you anymore.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by AG 47

But lesson learned.
fixed

this fool didnt learn nothing $+#@% still thinking about her waaaaaaay after they broke up
Please. Haven't given one thought to her in the past six weeks. Can't help to think when I get told what I did.

Back
Top Bottom