Never use the drinking glasses in hotel rooms

http://www.divinecaroline...250/39039?CMP=DC_0001_TAG
sick.gif
been to a few of these hotels too, good thing i always stayed away from thoseglasses in the bathroom something bout them was always suspect to me
tired.gif

laugh.gif

my friend told me about this when we were staying in chicago a couple months ago...

drank from them anyway, the alcohol killed any germs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Know what else you should probably stay away from, Canned Soda...I hada friend who worked at a Distribution center and they would go to the top of the crates and piss on the cans
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
Know what else you should probably stay away from, Canned Soda...I had a friend who worked at a Distribution center and they would go to the top of the crates and piss on the cans
laugh.gif
sick.gif

dudes is messed up
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
got me shook a little, gonna have to make some real decisions next time i want some soda

one time i got bit by damn bed bugs at a hotel in VA Beach....
smh.gif

i woke up lookin like i had chicken pox on my back
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Know what else you should probably stay away from, Canned Soda...I had a friend who worked at a Distribution center and they would go to the top of the crates and piss on the cans
laugh.gif
sick.gif

What part of the game is that?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

dudes is messed up
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
got me shook a little, gonna have to make some real decisions next time i want some soda
Bottled soda FTW

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Oddly enough, I've never had a can that smelled like piss. And that's why you wash the top of them anyhow.

Hella late. Hotels are now using plastic cups that are pre-packaged because of the health risks associated with glass cups.

Back
Top Bottom