NEW info??????

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
I should be getting my hands on some More confirmed colors in the near future.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

good thing i work at finishline hopefully one our nearby stores get these packages so i can get my 30% off
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Sean :smile:
smile.gif
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

babyj coming through. if they dont drop some OG color XI's next year thats what i will cop. then i can move on to air maxs and other random nikes.

As long as they release an XI/XII pack, with proper colors, I'm cool. Depending on the colors, I may even buy 2 packs.

ill get all of them but $10,000 of jordan shoes????????????????

crazy GENTRY

lil wayne again!!!!???!!!???
i got all his mixtapes and all he does is do runon sentences and rhymes with the last 4 letters of the words
dont believe me listen his cd's
he should retire big time

AIR JORDANS AND I CANT FEEL MY FACE
RICHYOUNGXX2

So was the DMP II scraped or just pushed back till '09? How awesome would it be if JB would surprise us with the NIKE AIR on the back ( atleast for the '08 packs). Wishful thinking I know . I'm gonna have to bribe a kid from the make a wish fundation and tell him to wish for better quality and NIKE AIR on the back. LOL JK, man I'm going to hell for that. JB ur turning us into monsters.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Need pics
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

damm too much hype... I hope hypebeasts are on vacation or run out of money...but so far not so good... I bet they already mark their calenders and stuff
Check out my ebay auction for Jordan Samples that are on sale right now!!

The Space Jam`s And the White & Red 12`s ... Cooooooooooped x2 The 12 is one of my all time faves..
Sorry no more Airmax .. or other nikes for me.. i gotta start Saving for these Pack .. Wonder when this 11/12 pack is coming out... Probaly X-mas 08 ... I Bet...!!!!

is it true that the XIs that are releasing in the pack are lowtop spacejams?
FOR SALE:
OG COLUMBIAS SIZE 11
PM for pics
$225 shipped

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
is it true that the XIs that are releasing in the pack are lowtop spacejams?

its just a rumor as far as i know its not confirm yet...babyj will be dropping new info on next year in the near future also he said the pack (XI&XII) is not completed yet

XX and III
XIX and IV
XVII and VI
XIV and IX
XIII and X
XII and XI

I'd scoop up all these packs fa sho!!
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Team Dodgers
Garciaparra-Kent-Furcal-Kemp-Loney-Pierre-Ethier-R.Martin-Penny-Saito-Broxton

Back