NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

So I'm paying an extra $10 for the box?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

Not customs.

I have no clue what the XI's will be...but I just want Parades... :D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Lookin forward to that pack that babyj hinted at....if they drop.....its a wrap....all of ny is gonna go ape @#%$ over those
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

If memory serves me correct he hinted at the XI/XII pack and after seeing the atrocity that is the white/red XII I have a hard time seeing people go crazy for this pack, especially if they make the spacejam a lowtop. Forget JB looks like I have to scour ebay for both the White/Red XII's and Spacejams(OG).
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL

Well thats two packs out of the way for me.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
I'm the young city bandit,hold myself down singlehanded​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo why JB playin with me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because you touch yourself at night.

And you know bc you watch him?.... Stop with these flame wars esp when its lame.

This post is spiraling downward- put the confirmed info in the release date sticky, then lock this thing.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

I concur with your suggestion sir..lock this piece up!
>>>MAYJUH

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

wait which XIV's are they referring to? im pretty sure true red was never used on any XIVs...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

not sure but from a few pages back there is a ps of the XIV's so I was just wondering if this is how they are going to look.......

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

rico - those werent an OG colorway, unless they were samples?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom