New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

JB should retro bordeauxs (19 years is longer than enough to wait), but not altitude XIII cause they just released and dont really need to be retroed for this reason. Cardinals also, they just released, why again, at least sooo soon? I am reluctant to accept bordeauxs because those are one of the "classics" of jordan and may be killed by the retros as were 1s,3s,4s,5s,6s....with that ugly jumpman....if you are gonna retro something, make them exactly the same way otehrwise there really is no point to them..they should come up with new js so they dont have to retro...i have a question...why did JB retro in the first place?

JB should retro bordeauxs (19 years is longer than enough to wait), but not altitude XIII cause they just released and dont really need to be retroed for this reason. Cardinals also, they just released, why again, at least sooo soon? I am reluctant to accept bordeauxs because those are one of the "classics" of jordan and may be killed by the retros as were 1s,3s,4s,5s,6s....with that ugly jumpman....if you are gonna retro something, make them exactly the same way otehrwise there really is no point to them..they should come up with new js so they dont have to retro...i have a question...why did JB retro in the first place?

JB 'leaks' this info.

Let the hype build.

Then they push most of the shoes back again, and release the colorways in fusions instead.

JB 'leaks' this info.

Let the hype build.

Then they push most of the shoes back again, and release the colorways in fusions instead.

I'm all for the BORDEAUX VII's & the True Blue III the Altitude were always average 2 me nuthin that special & my Cardinals from 06' still in DS condition....

I'm all for the BORDEAUX VII's & the True Blue III the Altitude were always average 2 me nuthin that special & my Cardinals from 06' still in DS condition....

How Could You Say No.? Definite Copp.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Green Goes Perfect With The Reflector In The Bubble... Possible Copp.

smokin.gif

Classic Shoe. Love The Colorway. Possible Copp.

How Could You Say No.? Definite Copp.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Green Goes Perfect With The Reflector In The Bubble... Possible Copp.

smokin.gif

Classic Shoe. Love The Colorway. Possible Copp.

Forget the Altitudes, there are so many XIII (13) that need to be retroed and they want to bring out one we seen 5 yrs ago?! Cardinals & Altitudes can def stay in vault longer

Forget the Altitudes, there are so many XIII (13) that need to be retroed and they want to bring out one we seen 5 yrs ago?! Cardinals & Altitudes can def stay in vault longer

Back
Top Bottom