New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

YES!

No need to pay overseas prices
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

So is there any answer to why these havent shown up at all FTLs?

These started showing up in early Feb and only select footlockers got them....and from what I was told at footlocker they didnt receive many pairs, mine only received two pairs of each size

I saw these a few weeks ago and kinda wanted to cop. Figured I'd wait for a discount, looks like Eastbay may be getting a phone call.

Yeah FTL by me got 3 pairs of each size or at least size 9.5. I had to pick and choose a left/right shoe from all 3 pairs to get a decent pair and even then a few spots on one shoe were messed up.

Two of the three Footlockers near me didn't have these, and the one that did was already sold out of 11.0 and 11.5, so if you want these, you should move quick.

I just ordered an 11.5 over the phone from Eastbay and was able to use the $15 off $75 code.

Just copped on my lunch break, they only had one size 10. I used that 25$ off coupon mentioned in this thread.

Any help on getting some black laces? Thanks!

looked for them on eb but i couldn't find them. are these only available via phone order?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay does have them, but they aren't online. You have to call them.

The product number is 45188001

Use LKSOLOGY for $15 off.

They have very limited size runs. Probably why they haven't put them online.
thanks for that, got em for 80 flat with 3 day shipping, few times gold club membership paid off
smokin.gif

sidenote: when the hell did 90s hit for $95.00? i mean i bought infrareds and lasers too.....need to start looking at my receipts... 
nerd.gif

i seen these on the pick up thread earlier this month
i was surprised there wasnt a thread (they are thread worthy imo)
i was planning on waiting for them to go on sale but
i dont think thats gonna happen... ill start lookin tomorrow

just got back from gettin my pair
LA heads the ftl in the beverly center has em
copped the last sz 10 tho
smile.gif

These ##$$@% up my new years resolution of not buying Nike retros
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks Baloonboy/Daaznfella for the heads up! Can't beat 80 shipped!

Fyi...wifey called in my order to eastbay and the operator said stock is running low.

Back
Top Bottom