New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

So is there any answer to why these havent shown up at all FTLs?

These started showing up in early Feb and only select footlockers got them....and from what I was told at footlocker they didnt receive many pairs, mine only received two pairs of each size
Thanks for the help. I really like these might have to just find them online

I rememer seeing these at FTL a couple days ago, was amazed I never seen pics anywhere before that cause they look so good.
Looks really nice with the black laces too.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Anyone care to post pics on feet, preferably with pants over the shoe. Thanks.
nvm *not my pic*

5449053641_5cecb89d62.jpg

pimp.gif

How are people just now seeing these is what I wanna know. I recall seeing pics in the Infrared thread a loooong time ago.

Guess all you gotta do is throw Infrared in the title and NT will come flocking lol. Understandable, I guess.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

How are people just now seeing these is what I wanna know. I recall seeing pics in the Infrared thread a loooong time ago.

Guess all you gotta do is throw Infrared in the title and NT will come flocking lol. Understandable, I guess.

They just released in the US maybe a month ago or so. worth the retail price here to me, but I wouldn't spend the European price plus shipping.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

They just released in the US maybe a month ago or so. worth the retail price here to me, but I wouldn't spend the European price plus shipping.
Kind of my point.  A month in the shoe world is a long time with all the constant heat dropping these days.  That it took a thread with Infrared in the title for these to get noticed says it all, in my opinion.  Before that not many took notice from what I can remember.  
To each his own though....can't knock another dude's preference.   

I saw these because MECKS on NTwitter had these. Theyre dope AF. Have they hit NYC yet? someone told me they were available in philly

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

bought em and switched to Hot Red laces. Color is dead on in person.

nice. i took 2 pairs of these laces when i hit the outlet in LV 
dont judge me 

Back
Top Bottom