New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

Thanks for that coupon. I picked up a pair today with shoe cleaner and it came out to $81 total. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

How are people just now seeing these is what I wanna know. I recall seeing pics in the Infrared thread a loooong time ago.

Guess all you gotta do is throw Infrared in the title and NT will come flocking lol. Understandable, I guess.

They just released in the US maybe a month ago or so. worth the retail price here to me, but I wouldn't spend the European price plus shipping.
Kind of my point.  A month in the shoe world is a long time with all the constant heat dropping these days.  That it took a thread with Infrared in the title for these to get noticed says it all, in my opinion.  Before that not many took notice from what I can remember.  
To each his own though....can't knock another dude's preference.   

Important to note, they showed up on the eastcoast about 1 month before the west had them. I saw them in the team amfam, went to footlocker and they didn't have em yet, I just copped my pair last week. So yeah. Its not all hype. I knew about the shoe but couldn't find it.

These have been at my local Footlocker for over a month. I almost copped instantly when I first saw them. I decided to wait til the price drops.

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Where can you find these now?

this.
Go to your local Footlocker and do a store order. Give them the sku # (it's the same as eastbay) and they should be able to order it for you.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Where can you find these now?

this.
Go to your local Footlocker and do a store order. Give them the sku # (it's the same as eastbay) and they should be able to order it for you.

yes. they are a footlocker exclusive. for those of you that are lazy give them this number..
7f3266f58f69721f87710f810fcc14b65c9d2fd0_r.jpg

bonus pics
Spoiler [+]
48a36b90578164972662880c13c2835ba4913f00_r.jpg

2f3261e53c69d25e83f169824a5cff388bb4ef5d_r.jpg

these fit 1/2 size bigger than the 2010 air max 90 infrareds. i have a sz 11 in the 2010 infrareds so i bought a sz 11 in these but they fit alot bigger than my 2010 infrareds. i suggest trying them on before you leave the store, i made the mistake of not trying them on until i got home and now i have to exchange them for a sz 10.5. really nice shoe though, the quality is good to.

^ i have to disagree i went a half size up , (normally wear an 11.5) i copped a 12, fit me fine.

Those are sick! Gonna cop a pair next week - looks like my local FTL still has a FSR. Gonna use the $20 off coupon on these. Nice pic GZA.

I should have asked where can I get them for under retail, don't like the shoes enough to spend 100 on them, 80 or so is cool.

I should have asked where can I get them for under retail, don't like the shoes enough to spend 100 on them, 80 or so is cool.

if you read it, they will come....

got mine for 80, should be to me on tuesday. This isnt a 100+ page thread so its not difficult to skim through the whopping 6
eek.gif
page thread.

Spoiler [+]
Im not going to look through the thread because I already read and ordered mine with the coupn code....but you can place a phone order through eastbay

Originally Posted by riddla713

these fit 1/2 size bigger than the 2010 air max 90 infrareds. i have a sz 11 in the 2010 infrareds so i bought a sz 11 in these but they fit alot bigger than my 2010 infrareds. i suggest trying them on before you leave the store, i made the mistake of not trying them on until i got home and now i have to exchange them for a sz 10.5. really nice shoe though, the quality is good to.

yeah, i sized down too.

Back
Top Bottom