New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Whoops double post
embarassed.gif

Must. Have. Two. Pairs. Of. These. Now.

At least I can get my money right in the next few weeks. Next up is finding a sure way to get these. Damn I hate when shoes I REALLY want are limited.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

It's good to know that these shoes will be available in the US. I just wished they were under $100.

same here , but for only 5$ over these are a no brainer

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Well Urban Account release only... My chances of getting these will be slim-none.

I believe these are an indie release. Meaning they might be harder to get.
frown.gif

youre local quickstrike dealer should be getting them (not hard to find in europe), correct if iam wrong

^Goddamn, that's a cool-looking pair of shoes. I'm off the fence, these are mine.

So, to clarify, the teal/infrared colorway are dropping first, i.e. the end of the month? Or will the white/blue and the teal/infrared drop simultaneously?

Thanks.

^^^ I believe they are dropping at the same time but could be wrong about that.... 2 pairs of the OGs for me and 1 pair of the Blue joints...

To clarify the white and blue/purples we are seeing online at these overseas shopsWILL NOT BE COMING TO THE USA at this time. Only the black toe/teal/infrared colorway will be hitting the US this month. These are an Indie Release as statedbefore so that means any spot that gets Quickstrikes you can count on to get these.

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

To clarify the white and blue/purples we are seeing online at these overseas shops WILL NOT BE COMING TO THE USA at this time. Only the black toe/teal/infrared colorway will be hitting the US this month. These are an Indie Release as stated before so that means any spot that gets Quickstrikes you can count on to get these.
Sounds good to me. The "black toe" cw is much better anyway

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

To clarify the white and blue/purples we are seeing online at these overseas shops WILL NOT BE COMING TO THE USA at this time. Only the black toe/teal/infrared colorway will be hitting the US this month. These are an Indie Release as stated before so that means any spot that gets Quickstrikes you can count on to get these.

Thanks for the info... The OG colorway is the best anyways!!!!
pimp.gif
2pairs for me...

PLEASE NIKE, RELEASE THE CLEAN COLORWAYS IN THE US TOO THIS TIME...(not like what you did with the AM Lights)

Back
Top Bottom