New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]To clarify the white and blue/purples we are seeing online at these overseas shops WILL NOT BE COMING TO THE USA at this time. Only the black toe/teal/infrared colorway will be hitting the US this month. These are an Indie Release as stated before so that means any spot that gets Quickstrikes you can count on to get these.[/color]

Thanks for clearing up everything.

No problem guys, dont expect the rest of the scheduled colorways to live up to the great standards of this first one. Not to say they arent great its just thati think this is the strongest colorway of the bunch

Props to my man LilAIPHI for helping everyone out with these
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

No problem guys, dont expect the rest of the scheduled colorways to live up to the great standards of this first one. Not to say they arent great its just that i think this is the strongest colorway of the bunch
I agree the OG colorway is by far the best one.. but I hope they continue to make them in some new colorways like they did with the Stabs but not OD onthem like the Stabs. I'd LOVE a black and grey colorway of these... I guess we'll see what happens...

.....i'm confused, especially with all the c/w u guys are naming. so one thing is sure is that the blue/infra are hitting the US. which are these in thefollowing pic.

6sgq90x.jpg

BUT the ones that are not hitting the US are these ones ????
297277751.jpg

6yag94y.jpg

Can someone clarify this to me cause i'm kinda slow. i numbered them to make it easier to identify.

Honestly, as time goes on, those rain camo joints grow on me. They camo doesn't hold the same weight in my book, now knowing that we WILL be receiving atleast one OG colorway.

Do I love the rain camo? Nope. But I could see myself rockin' those joints above for sure.

Hey LiLAIPHI!!!!
I'd love to order a pair or 2 from you so pm me when you get a chance! Sz 13 please!!!
peace
Perry

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Hey LiLAIPHI!!!!
I'd love to order a pair or 2 from you so pm me when you get a chance! Sz 13 please!!!
peace
Perry
Dude's got his e-mail address in his sig, no need to ask him to PM you.

And thanks for the info, LiLAIPHI.

Been lookin' forward to these for a looooong time now, glad to finally receive some concrete info as to when they're releasing and what colorways arehitting the US.

kaotic606 #1 is the only one that is going to be releasing in the the USA for rightnow. That is the dubbed "black toe" or "teal and infrared" pair.

Hey,

Just sent you an e-mail LilAIPHI

I am just glad the US are getting OG pairs. I'm still heated about what happened with the Air Max Lights.

NiceKicks is wrong or my orders are just extremely early! i have down that size 8.5 and below are leaving the warehouse friday and size 9 and up are leavingthe 28th.
my info is confirmed from the source that the stores order from aka NIKE.
thanks

Originally Posted by trunks206

6yag94y.jpg

These are the only pair I really really want....I like the rain print on these too.

Same here bro! I guess I'll have to wait for overseas sellers to put them up on ebay...
ohwell.gif

from mtl?

Just what I heard that they might be on NDC on the 15th of Jan., don't know if it 's confirmed or not.

Back
Top Bottom