New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

my update/edit

Just got back from my spot. THESE FIT TRUE TO SIZE IMO. dunno why everyone sayin these run so big. I have size 12 and size 11 in my possession.I DO NOT NEED THE SZ 11. feel free to pm me, im not lookin to hike up some crazy price just help out to anyone interested.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I was thinking how unbelievably
pimp.gif
it would be if Nike were to put the Structures on NikeID (with mesh options along with choice of NORMAL materials and colors)

^ Word. As long as we can pick a color option for each side of the shoe that would be insanely dope!
Yea, I was thinking of that as well. We would probably have the option to make both sides the same color if we wanted to.
Ideally they should give us a choice of "normal colors" (i.e. varsity royal, red, green, black) and a choice of brighter colors (hot lava, teal,neon) for the palette

Real talk, a shout out goes to that person who directed me to Jacks a week or two ago. I got my pair, although they canceled the size 11 they gave me a 11.5.Little roomy, but I'll cope. I'll wear these till the soles fall off.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Real talk, a shout out goes to that person who directed me to Jacks a week or two ago. I got my pair, although they canceled the size 11 they gave me a 11.5. Little roomy, but I'll cope. I'll wear these till the soles fall off.

Thanks again.

ahem, cough cough, gotta sz 11, cough

flightclubla.com has some 13's left...I went in to look around and got the last size 11, they said they have two pairs of 13 left.

i ordered a 9.5......and NOW cats is tellin me they run true to size.....
frown.gif

we'll see.....when they get here....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
it would be if Nike were to put the Structures on NikeID (with mesh options along with choice of NORMAL materials and colors)

Hell I'd be happy if they did the Stabs!!!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

pimp.gif

^ Word. As long as we can pick a color option for each side of the shoe that would be insanely dope!
Yea, I was thinking of that as well. We would probably have the option to make both sides the same color if we wanted to.
Ideally they should give us a choice of "normal colors" (i.e. varsity royal, red, green, black) and a choice of brighter colors (hot lava, teal, neon) for the palette

That would be a dream and a great idea. Here's hoping someone listens but I am glad to have an OG colorway now.

Just got mine from LilAIPHI and I love them,thanks again!

By the way Forcefields DO work and they work great keeping the toebox straight.

-Justin!

i'm a true size 9 and 8.5 was fine for me. i guess it depends on how wide your feet are.

If anyone plans on doing some serious running in these shoes, please don't.

I had to make an appointment earlier this evening and I had to run for the bus (
smh.gif
) and my feet were killing me all throughout both bus rides (I had to makea transfer).

man you really got problems if your feet are hurting from dashing a couple blocks. i think thats deeper than some shoes. get off the net once in a while

I got my confirmation from PYS yesterday and it was also shipped yesterday as well. I got a sz 8. Anyone want to swap me for 8.5?? PM me.

I don't run all too often these days. I used to but have slacked. Guess the foot pain was a friendly reminder =\

I basically ran about three-four blocks at full speed starting from a stand-still. But what probably killed my feet was the fact that the Structures are prettymuch rock hard under that soft insole; not really good shock-absorption it seems.

But it actually felt good running in these; shoes are light so you can really get your Michael Johnson on if you wanted to

Finally got my Tracking number from CabxDv. They sent um out today says ill get um the 19th. Can't wait im sick of hearing how much everyone else likesthem. lol.

got mine today from NTSF size 13 $75 plus tax and supreme barkelys hi olympics for $113 Thanks sports culture.

I picked up 1 pair from NTLA and one pair from a local spot. I just noticed something:

Now which pair to keep in storage and which one to beat up... hmm... anyone else have one gray side like me?

eek.gif

They either forgot to paint it or that was a piece from another Structure they were making in the factory...

Back
Top Bottom