New Balance Basketball Shoes

Anyone have any experiences with them? I've been playing in the 889's for about a month now and absolutely love them. I definitely prefer performanceover aesthetics, and I don't think I can go back to wearing Nike's (or any other brand) after owning these shoes. The overall comfort andfunctionality beats any basketball shoe I've worn (including the beloved Huarache 2k4's). I snagged a pair online for only $54 and I'm definitelyconsidering buying another pair. Here's a great review on them: http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6459...r-worn-these-on-the-court-.html#reply-6459221

I actually had plantar fasciitis (inflamed tissue on the bottom of your foot causing prolonged, unbearable pain and soreness) and with the combination offrequent stretching and the 889's, my pain died down a considerable amount. The shoes didn't "heal my foot" so to say, but you can'tdeny the excellent quality, build and reputation of NB shoes. Not many out there would think of NB for basketball, but these shoes are damn good. NB knowswhat they're doing.

Anyone try any other New Balance basketball shoe? I want to test out their other shoes. I noticed Matt Bonner playing in a different pair during one game.

BB889WB.jpg

i had a pair, thought they were great. i gave nb a try after reading a glowing review on kickology back in the day

I have the 889s and 905s. The 889s are awesome. I wish NB made more basketball shoes. They have some 889E's which are just like the 889's but with adifferent side logo. Performance on the court is A+

Do you have the 905's basketball shoe? Google also brings up a running shoe. If so, how are the basketball ones?

8835-658902-d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom