NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Tried them on today. Completely confused as to how these work. Haaha... You can "fold/collapse" them all the way down if you squeeze them in your hand. Put them on and it's complete lockdown. Obviously I was in the store but from what I can tell these are going to be nice on court.

View media item 739256

Last edited:
Nike store. Don't know if it was just a price marking error but some colors were listed at $120 some $140.

JS"

I kinda want those blue joints too. Waiting for them to hit NDC then it's on with a discount :smokin

Wore them last night in my juco game after receiving them on Thursday evening. They performed exceptionally well out of the box. The traction was on point, at least on the court we played on. If feels like a real sticky rubber. The lockdown was impressive, as long as you had the velcro strap pretty tight. It's a really fun shoe to play in.

Yeah I keep telling myself I don't need another hoops shoe. Which I don't but there is something so alluring about the tech on these.

Wore them last night in my juco game after receiving them on Thursday evening. They performed exceptionally well out of the box. The traction was on point, at least on the court we played on. If feels like a real sticky rubber. The lockdown was impressive, as long as you had the velcro strap pretty tight. It's a really fun shoe to play in.

good to hear im gonna grab a pair today to wear in my game weds. what juco do you play at? i play for trade tech

good to hear im gonna grab a pair today to wear in my game weds. what juco do you play at? i play for trade tech
Oh nice, I see you. I play for Monterey Peninsula. 

Well, even some of the SG's and forwards are what, like 210+?

I know what you mean though, maybe PF/C like em in the post.

Guys... This is an on court only bball shoe. They WILL go on sale. No need to rush out and cop right now even with a coupon code. We should be able to get them even cheaper if we are patient ...

Back
Top Bottom