NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I am going to hit HoH tomorrow -manager is an old friend and he may let me grab some early since they are supposed to release this week. Will see what colors they have.

for the people that ordered the black ones on eastbay. why not just order from the guy on ebay selling them for 100 shipped. beats paying tax and waiting for pre order delivery

Crazy - which part? Manager is a guy I met in Houston last year at Jordan event and I hooked him up with some of my old review shoes. Slides me early releases on non-camp out stuff. He said official date is Friday.

FL has 11 colors up now.

Only color I have seen releasing to ship so far is the black/silver from FNL. I haven't been into HoH lately but the FL site still shows shipping midweek for the other colors. If they are out saves me some favor.

Nice. Let us know which CW you go with and give us a first impression review after the run today.

Mine should be at the house right now, but I'm at the office. I will play in the tonight and let you dudes know how it goes.

I did the math and with the Champs gift card I have, combined with the $25 off code, I can get these for like $15-20 depending on what shipping option I select :lol:

I think I would really enjoy hoopin in this shoe, but for some reason I'm just not that anxious to try them out right now... I don't know why

Back
Top Bottom