NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Was boutta get these tonight, but got a deal for some Bron X elites for $120, couldn't pass that up ...seen these on court and man I can't wait for some more white base color pairs to come out

Close up via aaronknows.

laugh.gif
@ right shoe

I can't help but think they're bulky around the ankle area
nerd.gif
If they're anything like the XIV or Rose 1, I'm good.

Those shoes were great...for a few games.  That heel/ankle area got to me for extended runs, and I'm not the type to be satisfied with 1-2 games.

I'll take ten pairs of the PG PE...

Cool to see so many guys in the league roll with these. Just ordered my pair. Pre-order's shipping around the 17th right?

Was really looking forward to having a pair but they cost an arm and a leg here in Manila for some weird reason. Are these already available instore in the States?

Apparently they are, if you look back a page or two you'll see a pic of them on shelves in store.

Too soon to tell...but if they sell well enough, I bet they will. Hyperdunks, hyperfuse are both on ID.

That just made me intensely want the black/white. No hype - couldn't really decide which of the colors so far I wanted - nothing yet I really had to have. But the simplicity of the black/white just struck me.

That just made me intensely want the black/white. No hype - couldn't really decide which of the colors so far I wanted - nothing yet I really had to have. But the simplicity of the black/white just struck me.
its actually grey and silver, there isnt any white on the shoe..

Back
Top Bottom