NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Those idiots haven't even gotten there original shipment in.. Still talking there back order bull ****
smh ikr thats why i ordered my black pair from ebay a few weeks ago. i couldnt wait. but i def want those pink ones but i want to get them for under 100

Last edited:
Those idiots haven't even gotten there original shipment in.. Still talking there back order bull ****

This. The reason i didn't cancel the order yet because i used a bday coupon on them plus some reward coupons. Got them for $80 shipped but this backorder delay is horrible.

Haha, there are plenty of people who rock Kobes and Lebrons that I don't take seriously.  Ballers make the shoe, not the other way around.

I've seen guys kill it in Vans and old school Converses. 

Under Armour makes quality stuff.  I mean, it may not be good enough for NBA players to play in...oh wait...

Tell that to my dude Mr. Steph Curry lol but co-sign to what deezy said...You make the shoe, 200 dollar Brons ain't gonna keep a dude in some Shaqs from dropping buckets

I ain't say the shoes make the person. I just said I don't take em seriously. And nobody nobody ain't Puttin up buckets on me in vans lol I'm sorry nah.

Cant wait till i get my pair, have any of you cut the shoe a certain way so you can slide in easier

Quise - it ain't that serious on the entry. If you use the loop in the front of the ankle and the Achilles hole they go on with a little effort.

Kilroy, ridiculous. Bet that UA wearer the proceeds to drop buckets on your head. That's usually how it happens.

Last edited:
Fina
smh ikr thats why i ordered my black pair from ebay a few weeks ago. i couldnt wait. but i def want those pink ones but i want to get them for under 100

This. The reason i didn't cancel the order yet because i used a bday coupon on them plus some reward coupons. Got them for $80 shipped but this backorder delay is horrible.
finally got an email from eastbay and ups, I believe there finally in and are mailing out as I have got my tracking number. I guess patinence is a virtue. I got my black ones from nike, but finally my cabs colorway is on it's way.

Fina

finally got an email from eastbay and ups, I believe there finally in and are mailing out as I have got my tracking number. I guess patinence is a virtue. I got my black ones from nike, but finally my cavs colorway is on it's way. And the funny thing is it came a day after I called in and spoke to the manager and mad him feel like and idiot cause he kept saying that it's a back order for the 17th, but I said "hey do you own a calendar it's freakin jan 21st bruh"

Lol dude I played against Monday night in my league was ballon out in some busted K-Swiss ... Was strokin 3s :smh: pretty sure he had at least 15 on us

Lol dude I played against Monday night in my league was ballon out in some busted K-Swiss ... Was strokin 3s :smh: pretty sure he had at least 15 on us

Yeah no. Not in any league I play in will anyone in k Swiss vans etc. Drop buckets nope. It's not happening. I dunno where y'all live Florida or Georgia or wherever but not in New York it's not happening.

I personally don't like UA people still wear it out here though. I'm not saying people that wear UA can't play I just don't like the stuff. Usually they suck though. I'm just saying.

Quise - it ain't that serious on the entry. If you use the loop in the front of the ankle and the Achilles hole they go on with a little effort.

Kilroy, ridiculous. Bet that UA wearer the proceeds to drop buckets on your head. That's usually how it happens.

Ain't nobody in under armour ever give me buckets. One time I played against some kid that was hooping in some UA sneakers and they had a big UA logo on the heel they looked like boxing shoes... But he got this work. Im all over NY if anyone ever wants to hoop get at me.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom