New Boyz - You're A Jerk

alien.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

its only wack when u dont know how to do it

laugh.gif
it sort of true in a way
Uh no. And what's worse is the music is wack.

*%#* yeah my first time i heard it was like three days ago i swear i told my friend to turn that *$#* off
mad.gif
the song was terrible seriously

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

its only wack when u dont know how to do it
Yup. You guys hate too much.
Ehhh.. its NikeTalk.. Its only wack when its not a serious boring rap song with some dope lyrics......

That beat slaps tho!

It's telling when they pan to lower half shots and you can't distinguish male/female. Colorful tight !$# pants.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ a ninjahood sighting...

And I heard this song for the first time on the radio last night.

I about threw myself into traffic...
smh.gif

Beat is crazy,
They were at least trying to be lyrical and the song has a theme.

Can't be mad, they even toned down the funny clothes for this version of the video.

This is better than any cool kids song to me for the lyrical content and theme.

Yeah the dance is wack but if u hear just the song its not bad at all.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Beat is crazy,

Can't be mad, they even toned down the funny clothes for this version of the video.

I'm not mad at the dance. Getting upset over something like that is silly, kids and adults are gonna have fun, nothing wrong with that. Butthe song is annoying as hell.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Beat is crazy,

I'm not mad at the dance. Getting upset over something like that is silly, kids and adults are gonna have fun, nothing wrong with that. But the song is annoying as hell.
This is one of my few posts where I didn't make fun of everyone that thought differently, so just take it as a matter of opinion and let itrock
laugh.gif

before I go into how this is just as lyrical as 90% of Jeezy's work just not as coke infested.

Yall lost me. I don't see your point. Any instrumental Jeezy has ever spit over that trash. Who listens to Jeezy for lyrics?

Yall lost me. I don't see your point. Any instrumental Jeezy has ever spit over that trash. Who listens to Jeezy for lyrics?
I wasn't "going at you", I just said you should have left it alone before I go off on a tangent about how some people only listen tomusic for beats.
but you came back and I'mma just say it again:

This song is better than anything the cool kids have done because it has a theme

Ha...I saw a !#%%! wit Hare 1s...pretty dope

what the *+@! is up wit everyone callin !#%@*% hypebeasts lately?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Ha...I saw a !#%%! wit Hare 1s...pretty dope

what the *+@! is up wit everyone callin !#%@*% hypebeasts lately?

idk... but callin anybody a hypebeast in that vid is perfectly warranted... look at em

and i'm not gonna lie... i've jerked a couple times while drink... and a couple times just for fun... pause
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the pack.

Dope beat.

It seems like all the new dudes/groups coming out either cant dress.. or just try too hard to be fly... Resulting in a fail.

Back
Top Bottom