New Boyz - You're A Jerk

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

^
laugh.gif
it really does tho..

I mean.. its not like were listening to it as a lyrically genius song.. Its just a fun song that you bop your head to. Some club *@++

Exactly. No ones claiming this song is the best thing since sliced bread. We arent even takin it that serious. "Aww they wack. THey bitin" man shutup. Stop hatin. The song be slappin in the car, it slaps in the clubs, ladies love it... why be mad? Not everything gotta be all lyrical and serious like Nas(which im a big fan of). Some of you need to relax and just jerk.
pimp.gif

This song is garbage & they whole style is wack it's not hatin I'm jus begin real

cant front...

I like the song, is it a classic??? No but its still cool...

The dance i dont like, but i never liked any of them foolish dances, even from back in the day..

said it once, said it again...

the BASIC move of the dance is cool---when you start doin' extra lil' stuff then that's when it gets OD. YES!!! I do this in the club, and I am NOTashamed
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

laugh.gif
i used to hate on this jerkin music..pause..but then i YouTube'd the actual dance and all of these videos came up with this dancin clique called the "Power Rangers".....and they were killin it! so now i have a certain respect for the music that goes to the dance. but you'll never see me ridin around bumpin it for a second, but the music serves its purpose....so its cool wit me

im not gonna hate on anything thats supposed to be fun, unless it just sounds horid with no type of musical appeal...atleast they not lying about how much work they pushed, or bodies they got.
I'm with ya homie. RAAAAAANGERSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's a club/party song, nothing more, nothing less. It does the job.
grin.gif
And it slaps in the club.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

cant front...

The dance i dont like, but i never liked any of them foolish dances, even from back in the day..
Cosign. *waits for Too $hort to hop on the remix*
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by MJsaver

cant front...

Cosign. *waits for Too $hort to hop on the remix*
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom