NEW BRAND FROM THE BAY AREA..CHECK IT OUT GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I like it, just try to lower the prices, the t-shirts are nice.

Take advantage of the code this weekend..NT30 gets you 30% off your purchase. Thanks for checking out the site.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I like it, just try to lower the prices, the t-shirts are nice.

Take advantage of the code this weekend..NT30 gets you 30% off your purchase. Thanks for checking out the site.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

The C logo and tree are direct rip-offs of LRG. And I hate LRG. Just being truthful.
Thats our strong roots shirt..one of many designs we currently stock. Definitely see the simularities but not the same. Appreciate your input.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

The C logo and tree are direct rip-offs of LRG. And I hate LRG. Just being truthful.
Thats our strong roots shirt..one of many designs we currently stock. Definitely see the simularities but not the same. Appreciate your input.

Just got back from Dunkxchange shout out to CALEB CLOTHING/FULLY LACED and MACLYFE. Thanks for all the feedback and look for new stuff to come.

Just got back from Dunkxchange shout out to CALEB CLOTHING/FULLY LACED and MACLYFE. Thanks for all the feedback and look for new stuff to come.

Good beginning set up.
I see someone I recognize... anyway. Keep it up and co-sign on expanding for the women's line, it's always good to have a variety for both sexes.

Good beginning set up.
I see someone I recognize... anyway. Keep it up and co-sign on expanding for the women's line, it's always good to have a variety for both sexes.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Good beginning set up.

Thanks for checking out the site.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Good beginning set up.

Thanks for checking out the site.

This will be the last post in this thread it will move over to the NORCAL section. We thank everyone for the purchases and feedback. NT30 code is only good for this weekend so try and take advantage of it while you can. Thanks again Niketalk.

This will be the last post in this thread it will move over to the NORCAL section. We thank everyone for the purchases and feedback. NT30 code is only good for this weekend so try and take advantage of it while you can. Thanks again Niketalk.

good stuff my dude...love it
pimp.gif
...thanks again

Back
Top Bottom