NEW BRAND FROM THE BAY AREA..CHECK IT OUT GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK

Originally Posted by oldsole73

430AM wrote:

No hate but don't you think it's a litttle cliche' for a Bay Area brand to have a black and orange colorway of something that includes the golden gate bridge??? I'm from the bay area myself and it's ridiculous to see how many folks out here try to milk that theme. I understand having "pride" in your city but a little creativity never hurts... Does it?

Props on your new business venture but some of the stuff you guys are putting out has been done and then re-done and done better by other companies... Good luck tho.

I agree those are kinda cliche'...Like with all brands you have different seasons..these designs were put out during the Regular season for the love of the GIANTS ...moving on to the world series made it that much better. We have alot of shirts which aren't just "Bay area" inspired stay tuned for the up and coming spring collection.. Appreciate your honest opinion.

pimp.gif
looking forward to it, but please make note of the plain shirts. I like minimalism, especially in the shirt designs.

Ya'll wouldn't happen to have any sweaters?

430AM wrote:

No hate but don't you think it's a litttle cliche' for a Bay Area brand to have a black and orange colorway of something that includes the golden gate bridge??? I'm from the bay area myself and it's ridiculous to see how many folks out here try to milk that theme. I understand having "pride" in your city but a little creativity never hurts... Does it?

Props on your new business venture but some of the stuff you guys are putting out has been done and then re-done and done better by other companies... Good luck tho.

I agree those are kinda cliche'...Like with all brands you have different seasons..these designs were put out during the Regular season for the love of the GIANTS ...moving on to the world series made it that much better. We have alot of shirts which aren't just "Bay area" inspired stay tuned for the up and coming spring collection.. Appreciate your honest opinion.

pimp.gif
looking forward to it, but please make note of the plain shirts. I like minimalism, especially in the shirt designs.

Ya'll wouldn't happen to have any sweaters?

I showed my gf your women's line and I think it would be dope if you ventured out of your men's line and actually put in some designs for the women's line.

That way, it's not just a copy of the men's shirt.

I showed my gf your women's line and I think it would be dope if you ventured out of your men's line and actually put in some designs for the women's line.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Dope...Spring collection will have some ladies shirts with designs dedicated just to them..keep an eye out for them. Thanks for your input it really helps.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Dope...Spring collection will have some ladies shirts with designs dedicated just to them..keep an eye out for them. Thanks for your input it really helps.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I don't know why you thought teeny tiny pictures of some guy on a skateboard was a good way to advertise your clothing, but it's not.

Click the link at the top of the page it will take you to the site.

I mean I figured that.  I would just think samples of your clothing would get more attention than a link to samples of your clothing.   I mean you took the time to post some pictures of some random guy skateboarding and that's really got nothing to do with anything.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I don't know why you thought teeny tiny pictures of some guy on a skateboard was a good way to advertise your clothing, but it's not.

Click the link at the top of the page it will take you to the site.

I mean I figured that.  I would just think samples of your clothing would get more attention than a link to samples of your clothing.   I mean you took the time to post some pictures of some random guy skateboarding and that's really got nothing to do with anything.

Looks really nice.

Only thing i dont like is the banners on the right side when i am shopping online. Those banners make it cluttered and annoying to browse. A little flavor and stuff is nice but i think its bad placement is all. The blog page is kind of ugly too
grin.gif

But overall i think its a nice setup, GJ!

Im talking about just the site setup and how comfortable i would be shopping at the site, haven't looked at the actual shirts and things.

Looks really nice.

Only thing i dont like is the banners on the right side when i am shopping online. Those banners make it cluttered and annoying to browse. A little flavor and stuff is nice but i think its bad placement is all. The blog page is kind of ugly too
grin.gif

Im talking about just the site setup and how comfortable i would be shopping at the site, haven't looked at the actual shirts and things.

Do you sell your shirts at mainland in roseville galleria?  I think I saw a few of these shirts there or at some store in the galleria...

Do you sell your shirts at mainland in roseville galleria?  I think I saw a few of these shirts there or at some store in the galleria...

if theres a 40% discount for us NTers ill def cop some things

and the logo looks a little like the lrg one doesnt it

just saying i wouldnt buy a plain tee for 19$

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Looks really nice.

grin.gif

Thanks...I will definitely pass that on to our design team. Thanks for checking out the site.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Looks really nice.

grin.gif

Thanks...I will definitely pass that on to our design team. Thanks for checking out the site.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yes indeed..we are currently stocked in that store.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yes indeed..we are currently stocked in that store.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Put in the code NT30 at checkout it will get you 30% off your purchase this weekend. Flatrate $5.00 shipping also so it's a pretty good deal.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Put in the code NT30 at checkout it will get you 30% off your purchase this weekend. Flatrate $5.00 shipping also so it's a pretty good deal.

Back
Top Bottom