NEW CAM'RON INTERVIEW that gives some credibility to WISEPHARAOH's claims...

Am I the only one that noticed his hands and lips quivering?

What's good with that?
grin.gif

it's an issue that is worthy of complaint

he's complaining backwards... as a millionaire superstar you don't complain to average people about the problems of trying to break into the high end fashion industry. complain about it to pharrell, complain about it to Jay.

complaining to people below you makes you look like an unappreciative crybaby...
dAT MOVIE WITH AN ALL-STAR CAST :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Nervousness? I didn't catch it.
damn... clearly dudes mouth was shaking (no romo)

yall really couldnt see that?

i thought it symbolized that he was either 1. lying... or 2. wanted to say more, but was being very careful w/ his words...

I love growing up with cats like this, just seeing the growth. :lol: @ the serial killer next door answer being different now.

The difference was the presentation.

Even though I agree with a lot of what Kanye had to say, when I first heard his rant, I overlooked his good points because all I heard was a loudmouth being loud.

Cam'ron's levelheaded demeanor doesn't take away from the importance of what he's saying.

Interestingly and unrelated, they both changed a bit after tragedies involving their mothers. Cam seemed to fall back, while Ye began wilding out.
My man, I fully agree.

I actually watched Kanye's BBC interview in its entirety last night. At first, I was going to watch a little bit since I kept hearing about it, but it got really interesting. He does make good points, but his delivery/immaturity/self praise overshadowed those points.

I also observed that pattern. Kanye blew up during my freshman year in college, pretty much the same time Dip Set took off. I loved his mixtapes and went to his first HoB performance in L.A. For $25, 'Ye performed the entire album, had Dame dancing in the background, and brought Common out too. He had the whole campus departing pro-cut jerseys for Polo sweaters. As his career progressed/fashion sense evolved, he became more intolerable.

:lol: Painting shirts turned out to be harder than I thought. I also painted the matching kicks, a pair of white low top Jordan IXs. I couldn't find the pictures now though :frown:

Last edited:

sad seeing what happened between him and vado...
mean.gif
tired.gif

vado hung himself....at least when cam and juelz had their lil friction juelz had da decency to work it out behind da scenes...

vado never air out da issue either, but it was pretty dumb to come outta face wit someone that shot him into instant stardom from being

jae millz's weed carrier for years...

a cat like cam is someone you gotta to in person if you something on your mind..vado a millennial that must've thought everyone got time

to text out their discrepancies...

vado hung himself....at least when cam and juelz had their lil friction juelz had da decency to work it out behind da scenes...

vado never air out da issue either, but it was pretty dumb to come outta face wit someone that shot him into instant stardom from being

a cat like cam is someone you gotta to in person if you something on your mind..vado a millennial that must've thought everyone got time

Ego plays a big part. Dudes think they're superstars and don't want to wait . The way Killa put it, people just got in Vado's ear and had him second guessing their arrangement.

Cam knows he'll never be the biggest rapper in the world, but he plays his position well, Vado and other rappers need to learn to do the same.

Black people gotta start their own industries and build their own distribution bases.  Once blacks can produce things on their own will their collective situation improve.

Cam's a great dude, business wise and in general.. I used to mess with him HEAVY from 99-05.. now musically, not so much. such a shame cuz the OG Dipset was so serious.

All of this. I dedicated my NT username to this man. How is "Ghetto Heaven" by the way??

sad seeing what happened between him and vado...:smh: |I  

Some folk don't realize wordy texts come off crazy.

Back
Top Bottom