NEW CAM'RON INTERVIEW that gives some credibility to WISEPHARAOH's claims...

It got my day off right. Hit the bowl, eat a orange and take the dog for a walk
laugh.gif
Walking your dog is different than running a bunch of businesses on a daily basis.

The interview was alright. I didn't like how he kept portraying himself as the level headed guy and victim in the Juelz situation, Mase and Roc-A-Fella situations.

Musically he's washed up to me, but at least he's trying to extend his legacy in legitimate ventures like a Golden Corral.

The interview was alright. I didn't like how he kept portraying himself as the level headed guy and victim in the Juelz situation, Mase and Roc-A-Fella situations.

Some of these people ate it up :lol:

There's a lot more to those situations

kills cam is that dudeeee!!!!

NT favorite!!!!!!!!

Dude will never go broke. He is very intelligent and gave us some insight on behind the scenes.

Wendy isn't on one of the big 3 networks though only Queen Latifah (NBC)

Wendy is syndicated as are most talk shows, so she can be on any network depending on the location. Oprah wasn't on one channel.

She's here on Fox and of course BET.

it's an issue that is worthy of complaint

he's complaining backwards... as a millionaire superstar you don't complain to average people about the problems of trying to break into the high end fashion industry. complain about it to pharrell, complain about it to Jay.

complaining to people below you makes you look like an unappreciative crybaby...

Problem with that is ye does not see himself as a superstar. Which is funny.

Dang. I just watched both parts. It wasn't what I was expecting. Cam seems to have really matured up since the old days. I hope the Dip Set movie comes to fruition. I was starting college when they came out, and pretty much had the whole NT feeling them
pimp.gif
Even us members who's not from NYC.

Back then when Miskeen and hand painted stuff were going strong, I tried to pay homage to the Dip. Obviously, I never wore it
laugh.gif
I would have rocked this joint in Highschool  with my over sized jeans 
roll.gif

Problem with that is ye does not see himself as a superstar. Which is funny.
Huh? Kanye has said on numerous occasions that he's a superstar, a rock star, the biggest music star in the world and as of now breaking into space that even Michael Jackson couldn't crack.  
Was waiting for this to get posted.
mean.gif

This song is timeless, man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Song will always be a HS classic to me.  And there Kanye go rapping in a hair salon 
laugh.gif
 female tendencies be damned 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom