New Car Pick-Up - BMW Roadster *Update* Wheels & Grill

Nice looking car. Congrats man.

the Z4's have always looked good on the road to me. Nice choice

Originally Posted by classic

Do you mind me asking what it is you do?

I think he said he works for MI6 awhile back

nice pickup
pimp.gif

Nice pick-up!

Not my personal style but, its one sweet ride.

PS: Love the color.
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
Welcome to the "Black Car Society"

We have no meetings, events or dues ... ever ...

....Because we're always busy washing our cars
eyes.gif

I think that car fits you well.  Congrats, nice pickup.

RFX can fit in it? I feel claustrophobic in a 3-series and I imagine this is even smaller. Congrats on the new car though. That smell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

happy.gif

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif
Trust me, I know. Been a member for 10+ years but damn there is nothing but newly washed black car. I could stare at it for hours.
And thanks again everyone. It took a year of lusting and test drives (which was a lot of fun) to figure out which one I wanted and suited my needs. And I couldn't be happier, I got the roadster (w/ hard top) and all the options I wanted/needed (comfort access, nav & prem. pack). I love it. 

And yes, there are plenty of room in it for me. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I just seen a z4 yesterday in white, you don't see many them at all. That car looks better in person though, nice pick up, BUT......the new Audi TT>new Z4.
I absolutely cannot stand soft top convertibles, it's the main reason I didn't get the Boxster.
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

And nice choice on the IS250, my boy just picked one up and I drove it around a bit (he has the SE), it's an impressive car.  The amount of features on the list is crazy. 

You definitely can't beat the standard features on the IS. Match it option for option with the 3 series or A4 or C-class and you'd be paying much, much more. It's definitely more for comfort of daily driving though.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

get some 19 inch morr wheels man
I'm actually considering some 18" asap since i want to get rid of these run flats.
Either the Apex ARC-8 since there is a GB on it right now:
SkpFJ.jpg

or some 18" Forgestar F14s but there's a 6-8 week wait:

zhpb3.jpg

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Nice pick-up!

Not my personal style but, its one sweet ride.

happy.gif

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif
So true... I can't keep my car clean for more than 3 days at a time 
frown.gif

Anyway, congratulations on the new car.  It's gotta be a ton of fun to drive with the top down in Cali.

Nice whip and must be great in SoCal. But my douche of a neighbor has one in Boston and parks way too close to me lol

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

really nice car... since there's no badges is it a I6 or turbo 4?...

Turbo 4. It felt a bit quicker at launch than the I6 it replaced. Probably due to higher torque on the turbo 4. It also handles a bit better because the engine is smaller and pushed to the center, won't be as noticeable unless I put it on sport+ mode.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

z8.jpg >
Im guessing u know nothing about cars.

Z8 is the same price range of a used Audi r8. It has subframe issues, its slow and you cant drive it because once it pass 15k miles it drops in value alot.

You serious bro? The Z8 might not be able to handle well but that thing is stupid fast in a straight line. An M5 engine in a two door roadster
eek.gif
 And regardless of mileage Z8s are one of the few bmw models that are holding a steady value over the years and not plummeting like a 7 series would.

Your not serious? Hold its value? retail was 130ish, good luck gettting over 100k if it has more than 7500miles and if it has 20K the value drops down to 80k. It has a v8 engine but the flywheel and LSD cause it to go slow. It is in the price range of "supercar" but its probably the slowest out of all of them. I like the classic look but other than z4m, z3m>>>z8

Back
Top Bottom