New Car Pick-Up - BMW Roadster *Update* Wheels & Grill

Welcome to the bmw fam.....check out bimmerpost.com and mod bargains.com if u trynna cop some wheels/mods

Yea RFX I do agree on soft top convertibles, yuck. Between a Z4 and TT tho.....of course hard top drop>

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Hugo

they dont come with badges on the back?
He said he had it debadged.
I actually debadged it myself, first thing I did once I took delivery.
 Real easy too, hair dryer + floss + goo-gone is all you need.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm not a fan of roadsters but nice pick up regardless. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Fudging front end is lengthy. 

That's why I like it. Roadsters needs to have a long hood and short rear.

def update when you put on some aftermarket wheels

rims done right will always be better than stock, in most cases.

This looks like a car that a middle aged dude wearing a visor would drive.

Props on your purchase tho.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

def update when you put on some aftermarket wheels

rims done right will always be better than stock, in most cases.

Will do. I just can't decide which ones to get yet, I hate these stiff run flats. I'll probably go 18's the most though. Already got it tinted too.
I kind of want to get a smart top next though. Lets me open/close the roof in 1-touch from the inside and only hold the remote for 3 seconds. Right now I have to hold the button inside or int eh remote the whole time, I know it's only 20 seconds but I'm lazy aiite.
laugh.gif
I also wouldn't mind opening/closing it while driving so I don't have to stop when it rains.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

How much HP and Torque you get? like 250HP?? Man for a car that small, that thing must be flyin...AND it's an inline 6
pimp.gif

Congrats man. How big is the Navi screen?
240hp & 260 lb/ft torque. 
This is actually the new turbo 4 and in sport+ mode it roars instead of the more poised I6.

The new version feels faster off the line from the engine it replaced.

Nav screen is actually 8.8" and the iDrive is pretty damn nice. I would have regretted it if I passed up on that option.

New wheels + tint.
Would probably look much better if lowered but I don't want to sacrifice the comfort.
Rear could probably be more flush but it seems like it's just the weird pic angle.
tZkOv.jpg

DwY2a.jpg

avatM.jpg

Guarantee you are going to lower it before the end of summer. 
laugh.gif

Lowering doesnt necessarily mean the comfort wont be as good.

Wheels look good, makes the ride look 10x better.

Not a fan of the car, but congrats. Would've grabbed the 35i though. I can never go back to a 4 cylinder regardless of how much power that turbo can help it make.

CAR NEEDS TO BE LOWERED ASAP. GET A NICE COILOVER SYSTEM AND YOU WILL HAVE IMPROVED HANDLING, COMFORT AND STYLE.

Great pick up, I love roadsters. I'm actually trying to pick up a Miata soon, nothing better than cruising around with the top down. Definitely needs to be lowered now though.

I'm 6'4" and can't imagine driving something that small, but it looks like it'd be fun to drive.

Props on the pickups, you have great taste all around.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom