NEW CB34 CW

3131094.jpg

And by "popular demand
tongue.gif

1739848.jpg

Originally Posted by 94feet

A lot of peeps wanting pics of the PE he wore with the Suns... These shoes do not belong to me but to a friend of mine. I took a couple pics for you guys. Enjoy.

Game worn, signed. OG PE

xg9tt1.jpg

257nora.jpg

those are hot....the retros are hot as well but i think i'd rather have those OG's. if i can find those retros for a good price i'll cop

damn, those air way ups that dino radja is wearing are sick. nike for sure needs to retro those....

No problem bro.

Also, NYC NTers. CB 34's are on sale for $59.99 at alot of spots. Copped me a pair of the Suns color today.

As usual heat23 comes with the scorchers
devil.gif
I can't believe how good these shoes look in that colorway
eek.gif
I will cop a pair fo sho!
pimp.gif

These are pretty nice. I might copp. i kind of just want the laces to put on the Godzillas. Wish the sir charles on the bottom were orange and not white.

everybody's talkin bout "copped" but when they were posted b4 in the godzilla thread everybody was doggin them

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

everybody's talkin bout "copped" but when they were posted b4 in the godzilla thread everybody was doggin them
laugh.gif
True. That's how alot of NTers operate when a shoe dropshere. It probably took a while for the masses to fall in love with these. Me myself disliked them then, and dislikes them now.

Back
Top Bottom