NEW CB34 CW

Here's a picture of sir Charles wearing a similar shoe for the cover of George magazine back in the mid 90's

sick.gif
pass

I just noticed the bottoms are white
sick.gif

They should have mad it orange.

This could have been nice, but the color placement threw this way off.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I got a poster of Charles dunking on Dino Radja (former Celtics player and star of the Serbian National Team) from 1996, and he's wear the Air CB 34 in white/purple. I don't think Nike released it back then. I'll try and post it in a few.

where's it at??

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I got a poster of Charles dunking on Dino Radja (former Celtics player and star of the Serbian National Team) from 1996, and he's wear the Air CB 34 in white/purple. I don't think Nike released it back then. I'll try and post it in a few.

where's it at??
The shoe in question is on the feet of Chuck on that pic I posted, when he was the coverboy of George Magazine. Check back 1 page.
wink.gif

^^^yea i saw but im trying to see that poster you talking bout with radja in it.....does it have a better angle of the shoe as well?

A lot of peeps wanting pics of the PE he wore with the Suns... These shoes do not belong to me but to a friend of mine. I took a couple pics for you guys.Enjoy.

Game worn, signed. OG PE

xg9tt1.jpg

257nora.jpg

I missed out on the black pair waitin on these. Nike you've broken my heart once again.
I hop these are not the ones released.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 94feet

A lot of peeps wanting pics of the PE he wore with the Suns... These shoes do not belong to me but to a friend of mine. I took a couple pics for you guys. Enjoy.

Game worn, signed. OG PE

xg9tt1.jpg

257nora.jpg

those^^^^ are ugly.. i like the retros better!

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

Originally Posted by 94feet

A lot of peeps wanting pics of the PE he wore with the Suns... These shoes do not belong to me but to a friend of mine. I took a couple pics for you guys. Enjoy.

Game worn, signed. OG PE

xg9tt1.jpg

257nora.jpg

those^^^^ are ugly.. i like the retros better!

da retros are better...

Thank you 94ft. You stay coming with Suns PE heat. Just reveal yourself as the equipment manager
grin.gif
laugh.gif
. Those OG's are better than that lame retro+. But also, I have a question. Did Chuck wear the "Godzilla in the 1996 playoffs or did herevert back to the CB94's? If you or anyone can recall the the Suns faced the Spurs in that year's playoffs, which they got punched out 3-1 ofcourse. All I can remember is the Suns wearing blk shoes for home and road playoff games.

I like these, I usually don't like these style of Barkley's but I am seriously feeling these, might copp if my bank right

Back
Top Bottom