NEW CLOTHING LINE FNS CHECK OUT OUR FIRST SHIRT OF 09' LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE

Here is some honest feedback.

I think that quote/ image works better on the back of the t shirt so I would move it from the front to the back
I would made the front of the shirt blank but you know where a pocket usually sits on the t-shirt, I would put FNS

Your t-shirt fit is so terrible, its not 1960, people do not have box bodies. When you make a shirt, put on that white shirt and tailor it to fit your body.Like take in on the armpits, make the arm holes much smaller; in sense, make the shirt smaller/tighter because people can always size up, sizing down is notalways an option.

your collar neck is so huge, seriously, its not 1960, you really need to open a real style magazine and throw away GQ, Detail, Urban Magazines..

If quality shows through, people will cough the money.

And that inside label does not really matter, it looks like you work on the inside label more than anything and thats plain dumb.

Move from generic to form flattering, your message will push better because your shirt fit will not be like everyone elses.

Your need to be 100x more creative with your image design though. It screams urban hood apparel and we all know its suppose to be cheap.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I think that quote/ image works better on the back of the t shirt so I would move it from the front to the back
I would made the front of the shirt blank but you know where a pocket usually sits on the t-shirt, I would put FNS

And that inside label does not really matter, it looks like you work on the inside label more than anything and thats plain dumb.
my thoughts exactly. i'm getting real tired of seeing big plain lettering like that on t-shirts, it's been done too many times. andyeah, moving the lettering to the back would make it look better, but yet again, it's been done and reminds me of orisue.

20060904orisue5ap3.jpg

on the other hand, i like image of magic. with more creativity, you'll get places. keep at it.

The shirts clean, if it wasnt for the fact its been done over and over again it be hot. Its just another tee you'll sell a few but I wouldnt expect to havebig sales. Bring more to the table.

some opinions..

change the pic of Magic to one of him playing in the All Star Game after he announced he had HIV. either that or one of him in the '92 Olympics. thatshould bring more significance to the shirt.

do something to make the pic more recognizable, like others have said better spacing on the words will do that.

change your logo/brand name. work with an artist you know to come up with a new logo. they don't even have to be a professional, just someone who can comeup with some good stuff. and nothing too graffiti-!*$.

On the Magic shirt, make the print bigger.

And I don't know exactly how it would look, but what if you used color instead of black/white?

Thanks for the inpute and the honest. We're really trying to do this thing right. I know we only have one shirt printed,but we're just taking thingsone step at a time. Keep the feedback coming.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

some opinions..

change the pic of Magic to one of him playing in the All Star Game after he announced he had HIV. either that or one of him in the '92 Olympics. that should bring more significance to the shirt.

do something to make the pic more recognizable, like others have said better spacing on the words will do that.

change your logo/brand name. work with an artist you know to come up with a new logo. they don't even have to be a professional, just someone who can come up with some good stuff. and nothing too graffiti-!*$.
This is the logo...with the chicago skyline

Originally Posted by nuclientele5

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

some opinions..

change the pic of Magic to one of him playing in the All Star Game after he announced he had HIV. either that or one of him in the '92 Olympics. that should bring more significance to the shirt.

change your logo/brand name. work with an artist you know to come up with a new logo. they don't even have to be a professional, just someone who can come up with some good stuff. and nothing too graffiti-!*$.
Change the F into a Y and you might have something there
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

dont be a menace wrote:

some opinions..

LA skyline> _______

and your logo reminds me of that line PFK

2213dd.png

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

dont be a menace wrote:

some opinions..

LA skyline> _______

and your logo reminds me of that line PFK

2213dd.png

I dnt see it....

That tee looks fresh, but if I saw it in a store Im not sure if I would cop. I mean its nice, but nothing extraordinary. It would also depend on a price tag ofcourse.

Logo is nice, but I would add some color to it. I think it would be nicer if just one detail be of a different color - the skyline, the stars.. You need tocheck out different ideas. I would put some yellow, so it wasnt just black and white like that.

to be honest i wouldnt cop. ya need 2 bring something new to the table. be creative. if you guys plan on makin tee's like this you guys aint going nowhere. imagine all the other peeps that are doing the same. its boring. its been done before it shouldnt be done again. just bring something new to the table

We are tryin our my best to bring the best to the table, it takes trial and error to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom