New Coldplay. on third page. update. 30 second clip of b-side 5/1 page 4

how strange.

im taking a 18th and 19 Century Humanities class and thats one of the paintings we talked about

pimp.gif

I mess with some material these dudes put out.

Should be interesting. Isn't the album only 10 songs though? Maybe less is better though, who knows. I'll be sure to give it a listen, I've got alltheir stuff and have seen them live a couple times, but I think my own tastes have evolved a bit and don't listen to them a ton now.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Should be interesting. Isn't the album only 10 songs though? Maybe less is better though, who knows. I'll be sure to give it a listen, I've got all their stuff and have seen them live a couple times, but I think my own tastes have evolved a bit and don't listen to them a ton now.

Well Parachutes was 10 songs. And that album is incredible.

So it releases at 6:15 am, my time, tomorrow morning... So pumped. I hope it's somethin' nice.

And TIME... I dare you to listen to some of their songs while blunted...
laugh.gif
It will get you zoning like hell.

i aint never heard nothin cept clocks... point me to some of their best %+*%...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

i aint never heard nothin cept clocks... point me to some of their best %+*%...

Some songs...

- Don't Panic
- Trouble
- Brothers and Sisters
- Politik
- Square One
- The Scientist
- Yellow
- Sparks
- Talk
- Warning Sign
- Shiver

You just gotta be in a non-Hip Hop type of mood. Good for late at night sessions.

Hit me on AIM if you need help.

Lad Liberty leading the people

Provided inspiration for Statue of Liberty

One of only two rock bands i bang with.

Can't wait for tomorrow to get the single...

Politik is definitely one of my favorite Coldplay songs. As common as it is, Clocks is my favorite song. It literally never gets old to me as many times as Ihear it or how many people get on it late as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i always found Coldplay to be a tad bit overrated, ahhh a hell of alot overrated but I still am looking to see how this is

Far from overrated. When it's all said and done they will go down as one of the best bands ever.

El Oh friggin El
roll.gif

The band is not that good. It's whiny soft rock for "cool" guys. They suck.

Clearly you just have hate for the band.

Go listen to music thats more on your level, like say..Lil Wayne.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i always found Coldplay to be a tad bit overrated, ahhh a hell of alot overrated but I still am looking to see how this is

Far from overrated. When it's all said and done they will go down as one of the best bands ever.

El Oh friggin El
roll.gif

The band is not that good. It's whiny soft rock for "cool" guys. They suck.

Clearly you just have hate for the band.

Go listen to music thats more on your level, like say..Lil Wayne.

sick burn
pimp.gif

for anyone who wants to hear it live it will be one bbc radio 1 in 15 minutes (7:15am) just go to their website to listen to the stream

^Shweeeeeeet. Thanks man. I'm finishing a term paper due in 2 hours anyways.

Edit: only caught the last half but it sounded pretty solid. I think they started it a few minutes early. They're doing a live radio show right now talkingabout the album and what not. I'm more excited now for the album than I was yesterday, admittedly.

Back
Top Bottom