**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

common-stay-shcemin-cover.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 at the Destiny Child sample.

Common went there...hope this influence some other cats to get a lil more direct in their bars too

On the real, as long as nobody dies and things don't get out of hand, rap beef is appreciated.

Right now I think Common is just having some fun and didn't even try to go hard.
laugh.gif
 at playing Drake for the "catching bodies" and Destiny's Child sample.

Drake doesn't want Common to get serious
laugh.gif

in the grand scheme of things common wins based off relevance and longevity... but based on "teenie bopper what have you done for me since 09 thought" common can't win that duel.. He could put out an amazing diss but nowadays it's all a popularity contest.. I'm new to this news though any background on how this got started.. i found a link but that seemed a bit vague.. thanks

"you ain't wet nobody %%@+@, you Canada Dry"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Common just clowned Drake, his soul right now is burning slowly and painfully

Common got at him I wont lie, and saying his name was very much appreciated. From what I've seen from twitter it all started cause Drake took Serena Williams from Common and hes upset

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 at the Destiny Child sample.

Common went there...hope this influence some other cats to get a lil more direct in their bars too
This. Rappers need to stop that subliminal %$$%...once in a while its cool but it seems like everyone was scared to drop a n_ name and say what they mean

"You aint wetting nothing, you canada dry" 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In the grand scheme of rap, who would have thought Drake's first real industry beef would be with Common? It's great they're doing this, I been waitin for a nice lil rap beef, hopefully each party can escalate things further without anyone getting hurt.

Im interested in knowing what the real genesis of this beef really is. A part of me thinks Common's just sick of the direction rap is going, and a part of me really thinks it's about :
Common-and-Serena.jpg

then

drake-serena-1.jpg
drakeserena01.jpg

I just wanna see how Drake reacts now that he HAS to say someones name in his disses. Can't run the subliminal route no more man

If Com is really feeling a way that Drake took Serena, then he's the one who's sweet IMO. That's wack, hopefully there's more to it than that

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

If Com is really feeling a way that Drake took Serena, then he's the one who's sweet IMO. That's wack, hopefully there's more to it than that

I thought it was becuase Drake took offense to Common's song "Sweet"

Destinys Child sample
eek.gif
roll.gif

you ain't wet nobody _, you Canada Dry
laugh.gif

common-stay-shcemin-cover.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Common went in... Looking to see what Drake has to say in return. He's gotta name drop now. Overall though, it's good to see a little beef going on right now.

common should have just went all in instead of a few jabs. i mean he's clearly the better rapper but that was lazy. 8 bars?

i enjoyed drake's subliminal more than common's snippet

Back
Top Bottom