**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

For those saying Common is doing this for album sales....
laugh.gif

Common is a full blown actor now, he is doing this for fun.

Common went head to head with Cube, so why in the world would he be worried about
what Drake could say?????
indifferent.gif

word. Half the dudes in here have never heard of Common before Kanye.

651jsw.png

the say my name is crazy lol and you could hear the drake please dont do it line from headlines
pimp.gif

one person "hints" that it maybe about serena and now everybody believes this dude seriously??

you call it a "soft" beef but as soon as someone starts to fight than its "they took it too far" just sit back and enjoy it

i want to see a G.O.O.D. music vs YMCMB..... Pusha Ye Big Sean and Common>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

For those saying Common is doing this for album sales....
laugh.gif

Common is a full blown actor now, he is doing this for fun.

Common went head to head with Cube, so why in the world would he be worried about
what Drake could say?????
indifferent.gif

word. Half the dudes in here have never heard of Common before Kanye.

THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU!
I like Drake and I like Common but you stans make me sick.
Common has his name stamped into hip hop. Sales my ***

Common wins this so far based off of the simple fact that he went right at drake,  and even name dropped him. Much respect for that.
The headlines and say my name sample
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

We're beefing over ({})?
eyes.gif

Serena must have that kryptonite or unobtainium from Avatar, for real.

I just remember Jay-Z:

Drake, heres how they gon come at you
With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
In disguise in the form of a favor

....over the fact that YOUR EX-GIRL is smashing another dude. She clearly doesn't want you, so why you picking fights?

I wonder who the real "!*+ %$* !+***" is....
grin.gif

I'm not trying to blindly defend drake here but the "tennis" line? I mean honestly? What is this about? Ya'll are rap superstars and ya'll arguing over a piece of tail? Ya'll supposed to be able to pull anything with two legs.

Common was weak for this diss and Drake will look even lamer in my eyes if he responds.

People have died over REAL problems and ya'll wanna beef over Serena and making "soft" music?
Aren't you a certified Drake fan Prime?

Hopefully Drake recognizes he needs to respond... *I can hear T-Minus cooking up that beat right now*

Verse was wack, Sorry... Y'all hyping it up because its Common.

And I'm from Chicago and I like Common... I know Common can come harder than that

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

one person "hints" that it maybe about serena and now everybody believes this dude seriously??

you call it a "soft" beef but as soon as someone starts to fight than its "they took it too far" just sit back and enjoy it

i want to see a G.O.O.D. music vs YMCMB..... Pusha Ye Big Sean and Common>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm a huge Common fan and I actually like the album... Very solid Hip-Hop album... One of the top albums in 2011 and one of the most underrated...

This diss record was too funny... but Common can come WAY harder... The Sweet record was just crazy and this was some light work...

This will be good for the industry as long as nothing happens physically and both parties can come together somewhere down the line...

BUT... I hope that this isn't because of some butt... If so, I will lost a little respect for Common for being bitter cause his girl moved on... also if Drake doesn't respond and Common keeps dragging this out, he will seem like 50 Cent... just starting some %@%% to stay in the limelight and move some units...

This will be interesting...

my motto is....

drake cannot end common

the fact that common came so light, you should assume he has bars.  he's earned that credit.

That Canada Dry line was delivered quite poorly. Sounded like some !+%$ from Freestyle Friday.

Diss was OK though.

He left the door open for Drake to snap and end it though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

roll.gif
roll.gif
 My bad you right!

Hopefully Drake comes back with a hard record just to but Common on his heels and make Common have to just snap like he did in the early 90's...

I was really hoping that Common got at him "for the sake hip-hop", but then even Questlove said it was about Serena.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The only winner in this?

Sweaters

"rap about a N wife" ??? that supports it being about serena

i like Common's verse but if this is about Serena then...not a good look for Common.

whats the situation with Com and serena anyway? were they married at one point? and if Sweet (dope track ) was motivated cause Drake took his girl then yikes, not a good look.

edit: i like the line about "you a son of a B!!! i imagine what your father is. that was dope too.

the verse was ehhh ...but it did have me cracking up at the destiny's child sample.  this is probably just the bait to pull drake in.  after (if) drake responds we'll see if we get some career changing bars from Com

btw- i dont hate drake, just dislike the direction his music has taken lately.  whatever happened to the drake from the mixtapes?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by sillyputty

We're beefing over ({})?
eyes.gif

Serena must have that kryptonite or unobtainium from Avatar, for real.

I just remember Jay-Z:

Drake, heres how they gon come at you
With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
In disguise in the form of a favor

....over the fact that YOUR EX-GIRL is smashing another dude. She clearly doesn't want you, so why you picking fights?

I wonder who the real "!*+ %$* !+***" is....
grin.gif

I'm not trying to blindly defend drake here but the "tennis" line? I mean honestly? What is this about? Ya'll are rap superstars and ya'll arguing over a piece of tail? Ya'll supposed to be able to pull anything with two legs.

Common was weak for this diss and Drake will look even lamer in my eyes if he responds.

People have died over REAL problems and ya'll wanna beef over Serena and making "soft" music?
1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom