new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Let me guess, Rock, Paper, Scissors?

is that the old capitol 1524?  if so, i LOVED that place.  i still have my dilated new era, too.  them and GOODS were always good people when i shopped, unlike the tools at UNDFTD LA (not the santa monica location).

i just talked to a nike .com rep and

he said there will be about 14 pairs of shoes dropping tonight

so it looks like the nike site will have a 100% chance of crashing........................................................peace23

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

wow why is resale so got damn high 360 easily wow man

No phone orders and 8 releases, if NDC crashes this could take hours.Speaking of resale, based on your sig these should be right up your alley. Just playing but everything aside from Royal X's tonight will be sucked up by thirsty resellers.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

whoa whoa whoa, so being a "old head" means you dont care about quality? cause if you knew anything about the banned 1's then you would know that they are actually superior in the quality of leathers used compared to '01's not to mention still having "nike air" on the tongue.  maybe if you would have gotten off your "OGs better than though" train for a minute you might have caught that...
whatever.gif

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

4 people who order online is it easier to pay wit paypal or just get the card numbers?

I've had luck with both, but that bad thing about using paypal is it links you to paypal to sign in and then back to NDC. Tonight you might wanna use a credit card because time will be of the essence, imo.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

so it looks like the nike site will have a 100% chance of crashing........................................................peace23

Sounds like the Jordan XXIII "Finale" All over again. That release only 23 pairs on Jordan Flightclub, and 23 in each store.....Even those holding out hope for the 24th...Its going to be Shoemagedon that day WAY too much comin out that day...Good luck fellas!

How do you guys know all these people camping are going for these? You got royals, zoom rookies, and the black history pack all on the same day.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Sounds like the Jordan XXIII "Finale" All over again. That release only 23 pairs on Jordan Flightclub, and 23 in each store.....Even those holding out hope for the 24th...Its going to be Shoemagedon that day WAY too much comin out that day...Good luck fellas!
he meant 14 DIFFERENT pairs tonight NOT 14 pairs of DW's. again, i will repeat, these are not that serious.
8 BHM's, DW's, ROYAL X's, WMN cherry iv's and idk what the other 3 are.

there will not be another premier/finale xxiii.. i know resellers are waiting for something like that but it's not gonna happen. yeezy2's are the only 1200 dollar shoe dropping that i know of this year.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

no i think he means 14 different pairs
off the top of my head dw1's.kdiv,lebums,kobes,free runs,af1's ...i know im missing a lot

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i always use paypal with no problem
Thanks cause puttin the credit card info is gonna take 2 long
It probably is a "toss up" really, I've had good luck doing both...not sure which I'll use tonight.

Back
Top Bottom