new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Lol at someone on here acting like me and canceling my order.Salty??? It's okay just got 3 pair from fl and a $175 gc from Nike thanks!!!

Happy I was able to secure my pair. Shoe is really great in person IMO.

A lot of dudes trying to clown on if people are gonna actually gonna wear the shoe but I actually think it looks better on feet. There is kind of an illusion going on ( could just be me though lol) but in hand looks like the white would "POP" more but on feet it's the opposite.... The black really comes out and gives it more of a Dark Based shoe. ( idk if that makes any sense but couldn't figure out a better way to explain it. )

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

A lot of dudes trying to clown on if people are gonna actually gonna wear the shoe but I actually think it looks better on feet. There is kind of an illusion going on ( could just be me though lol) but in hand looks like the white would "POP" more but on feet it's the opposite.... The black really comes out and gives it more of a Dark Based shoe. ( idk if that makes any sense but couldn't figure out a better way to explain it. )
I agree.
Dudes saying these are trash but these will probably be the highest quality JB release this year.

No crazy colors.. Just classic colors with a crazy design. Love em..

Them joints look nice. All I have to say is don't spill any liquid substances on that toe box area, suede toe box is a no for me. I'm still patiently awaiting the banned 1s how's the sizing on this model I have wide feet. Last question is that lamb skin on the top area. Looks rough

So, I come here see that we are only at 63 pages and people saying they passed. I got to thinking maybe they are not sold out locally. I looked on CL and saw only 2 listings. So i called my bro to see where he was. Low and behold he is in the mall. I have him to ask for 12 they have, instant cop. Now i have to wait for him to bring them to me.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So, I come here see that we are only at 63 pages and people saying they passed. I got to thinking maybe they are not sold out locally. I looked on CL and saw only 2 listings. So i called my bro to see where he was. Low and behold he is in the mall. I have him to ask for 12 they have, instant cop. Now i have to wait for him to bring them to me.
Nice come up fam!!

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I agree.
Dudes saying these are trash but these will probably be the highest quality JB release this year.

No crazy colors.. Just classic colors with a crazy design. Love em..
this

i might only wear these <5 times, but i definitely want these in my collection. no doubt about that. these sat too, but are hard to find or cost an arm & a leg. you snooze, you lose.
tired.gif

These are underrated IMO. I originally copped to resell but its so a unique take a on classic design that I might just have to keep em.

unDS with the alternate laces yesterday. I like the red laces better, but don't mind switching back and forth from time to time.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

unDS with the alternate laces yesterday. I like the red laces better, but don't mind switching back and forth from time to time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Im gonna try white laces but the red aint bad.......they look good tho!

I copped 4 pairs on the first release, paid resell on everyone of them but lucked out and traded one pair for DS red foams and a pair of KD ASG + $225

Still have 2 pairs, gonna un-DS one of em when the right occasion comes up
nerd.gif

Congrats to all that copped, those that have them realize how great the materials are on these............everyone talks about declining quality and JB gives you a top notch model in terms of materials and everyone sleeps on them.

A little off topic but if you want another great quality Jordan 1 check out the KO's that came out a couple months ago
my pair

The leather is identical to the leather used on the BIN V's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom