new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm glad resellers are taking L's with this release.  Make them GR numbers for the 24th!!!!!  
+1
Originally Posted by joekamel

I hope this talk of "more pairs than you think" the second go around is true. I just want a pair to rock.

colored,enlarged,bolded,italiced,& underlined

straight up! I'm rockin these like i do my concords

Originally Posted by joekamel

I hope this talk of "more pairs than you think" the second go around is true. I just want a pair to rock.

I spoke with the Nike rep at HOH and he informed that while the DWIs will be re-released on the 24, don't expect too many to be around. 

Anybody know if HOH Serramonte is releasing these next friday? or is NTSF the only place in the Bay Area releasing these?

These are a lot nicer than I thought they would be. 
94826f25c544b165253ba095c568dd891ede0281_r.jpg

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

These are hideous... HYPEBEAST shoe
QFT man. As a 1 of 1 'concept' shoe these are average at best. Looking at that picture above, these would be a tough sell even at an outlet if there was no hype or exclusivity attached to them.

Got two of my pairs so far

For those that think the shoe is trash, I understand you have your opinion but you should also know that although you may not like the design, you can't knock the build quality and the materials used on these. Myself and everyone that has them all agree that the shoe is well done

Just not feeling these.

But good to see these have some fans.

Can't wait to see people around town wearing these...

I like the shoe but I'm not a huge fan of the elephant print placement, and that's unusual cause usually I'm all for elephant print.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Heads up for those that actually like these and weren't able to cop.....citysole has lots

http://citysole.com/shoe_...ct_info&products_id=5026

hope that helps those still lookin
Helped a lot.. Thanks. 
that pair posted on citysole doesnt have the silver sock liner or the wings for the future tag, anybody else notice that?

edit: the picture on citysole is from the official pics on jumpman23.com.

You know my favorite thing about these? The box. I wish every release had a great sturdy box like these do.

Back
Top Bottom