new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by Kipthor

no way anyone copped off NDC. No WAY

This was the easiest cop I've had on NDC since the Cool Gray's No jk!!! I could have gotten a second pair but was scared of them canceling both pairs using the same address

How u know u could have gotten a 2nd pair... I seriously doubt that.

This happens in every limited thread now...... One dude says the price will go down after release and then next dude that have a pair will say they will go up.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

This happens in every limited thread now...... One dude says the price will go down after release and then next dude that have a pair will say they will go up.
That's because the market is fluid. Both dudes are correct.

I saw the @Nikestore tweet and said to myself that I'd pass. I hope some were able to get their pairs. I went to Nike Scottsdale's Twitter size lottery this morning and came out empty handed, but at least my chances were better there than trying online.

Had multiple chances to get them at HOH yesterday and passed 
grin.gif
 didn't see myself wearing these at all...hopefully I won't regret that decision. Was going to try and trade them for the Banned 1's but didn't think anyone would take the offer 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sam See

Looks like Ndc still has a few sizes
Oh snap! You're right and I immediately got to check out with my size. SUCCESS! Finally...
Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully I don't get a cancellation email, though. And maybe they held back some stock to give others a chance at certain times? Nah, Nike/JB wouldn't do such a thing...

Originally Posted by cubanref

grin.gif
 didn't see myself wearing these at all...hopefully I won't regret that decision. Was going to try and trade them for the Banned 1's but didn't think anyone would take the offer 
ohwell.gif

These shoes were SITTING there all morning because everyone wanted the Lebrons, Kobes, and Durants.
These are awful
laugh.gif

Copped from Hibbett's, got my connect to hold and my guy to cop our pairs. Some guy bought 28 pairs and left a lot of people with none
sick.gif
. Shoe game is mad grimy. Those are my cops for the weekend, Spizikes on the way too.

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I bet someone out there would have made a Banned 1 trade.

Blends OC in SoCal should be selling about 10 pairs this morning when they open. I wonder why they didn't sell them yesterday with the rest of the ASG shoes they had.

Originally Posted by raptors29

These are decent but why the hell are resale prices so high? If you miss out you just miss out
30t6p3b.gif

on facebook, members of NT group got them for $260. Lowest on ebay now is $280. Big difference from what it was before. Hope more resellers compete for lower price.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

These shoes were SITTING there all morning because everyone wanted the Lebrons, Kobes, and Durants.
These are awful
laugh.gif
Yeah when I left they basically had a FSR, only sold 4-5 pairs by 930am and the manager was telling people "don't forget we got Dave Whites also" 
laugh.gif

I'm sure the resellers came through and took the remaining stock. 

my mall only allowed you to buy one shoe yesterday and then you had to line back up. no one was buying these at all. i bought the big bang lebrons and got back in line and was hoping to get these and dude told me i was the first person to buy these lol. but as soon as the lebrons sold out these shoes started going fast. i was shocked my footaction even got these in cus all week they said they wernt. after the brons, durants sold these sold out. this shoe is perfect for the collection.

Back
Top Bottom