New Footlocker discount policy

that's kind of dumb on footlockers end if u think about it.
Because they will lose money, on 50% they make bread so when they do this wit the discount people may not copp.
It s crazy because Nike buys the sneakers for $3 and sells for $30 to footlocker and now they trynna hold on to their $100-$150 sneakers
SMH damn sneaker coummuity has gone down the drain.

^^i was gettin my scheme on during stimulus and a footlocker manager told me that i could not return shoes without a receipt. he basically said u have toexchange em, i told him whats goodie on the footlocker credit?

is that even legit for him to do that?

^it's up to the managers choice. He can ultimately in the end say "no", especially if he KNOWS what you're doing

otherwise, just bring them to a different ftl, get your credit, and diddy bop out, also applies to champs/FA/and finishline, but the prices are different perstore at times

Originally Posted by sharpC

^^i was gettin my scheme on during stimulus and a footlocker manager told me that i could not return shoes without a receipt. he basically said u have to exchange em, i told him whats goodie on the footlocker credit?

is that even legit for him to do that?
come on man, how would you get your money back without a receipt? there's no proof you even purchased the sneakers and they weren'tstolen.....

quote:

come on man, how would you get your money back without a receipt? there's no proof you even purchased the sneakers and they weren't stolen.....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if you paid with credit card you could try bringing in a copy of your credit card transactions.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

come on man, how would you get your money back without a receipt? there's no proof you even purchased the sneakers and they weren't stolen.....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if you paid with credit card you could try bringing in a copy of your credit card transactions.

getting a refund without a receipt is like pulling teeth, managers pretty much hate to do returns, and rightfully so, if you don't like it, don't buyit.

actually no returns or exchanges on release day product without reciept. if there is no receipt it is up to DM discretion, which means you are not exchangingsomething cheap for release stuff.

this is the worst policy next to no discounts on cdp's for employees...

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

actually no returns or exchanges on release day product without reciept. if there is no receipt it is up to DM discretion, which means you are not exchanging something cheap for release stuff.

this is the worst policy next to no discounts on cdp's for employees...
not really, there are such things as footlocker outlet stores, people can buy CDPs for like $50, and the point of release product is to bringprofit to the store, an exchange brings $0.

why do people always think nike pays $5 for a shoe. just shipping the shoes from china to the usa plus warehousing is already $5.

just like how nike watches NT and other forums and see's what we want to release next i.e( uptempos, space jams, etc etc) they watch and see us announcingemployee 50's, F and F's and all this reselling going on so they condense it thats what i would do business wise......i mean people are going to buythe shoes anyway

good... you #$%%!!% +%%!!#+# deserve it. being an employee is a privelege which i can safely say ALL of you took advantage of.

Originally Posted by bam528

good... you #$%%!!% +%%!!#+# deserve it. being an employee is a privelege which i can safely say ALL of you took advantage of.
Ain't that the **@%$$% truth!!!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom