New free album from The-Dream "1977" drops at midnight tonight

I mess with this tape .
I think Pharrell might have set the N word reecord for a verse though lol
"Used to be " is great venting
" Wish you where mine " Straight Bangs , play it in the whip and see for yourself
I skip "Silly " though just cause lol

Originally Posted by soulize dp

The-Dream: 3/3. Terius Nash: 1/1.
pimp.gif

this is amazing. wish you were mine and wedding crashers is crazyyyyyy...wedding crashers is hitting home right now. 
ohwell.gif

This is my first time listening to him outside of singles. I've always HATED his singles. But this whole tape is incredibly dope. Do his albums sound similar to this?

Originally Posted by th3kid

This is my first time listening to him outside of singles. I've always HATED his singles. But this whole tape is incredibly dope. Do his albums sound similar to this?
His singles are some of his worst songs (dead serious).

If you like this, you will probably enjoy each one of his albums, if not more.

Ok after dl 1977 I went back and listened to all the previous albums. This might be a stretch but I think Nikki is Rihanna.... If this has been discussed before then I need a late pass....

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Ok after dl 1977 I went back and listened to all the previous albums. This might be a stretch but I think Nikki is Rihanna.... If this has been discussed before then I need a late pass....

Nivea.
She must have one of the world's most exquisite ({'}) cause Terius is still crying about losing her 10 years later.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Nivea.
She must have one of the world's most exquisite ({'}) cause Terius is still crying about losing her 10 years later.

I always thought Nivea was the original girl, not Nikki

Nivea.

The album was written and recorded in eight days with twelve tracks making the final cut. Some of the tracks were written in regards to The-Dream's personal life, most notably "Nikki," written about his ex-wife Nivea and how he has moved on since their divorce.

Was pissed when he told everyone that Love King was his last album. Glad hes back to making music. Always appreciated.

I think people don't like The Dream because of the singles he releases for his albums. I'm still mad he didn't release the full video for Turnt Out.
mad.gif
Should of made Purple Kisses a music video as well. Its a sham.

Video is wack but the model is bad...forgot her name.

At least he's putting visuals out there, it can only help his movement.

I think this project will help build a buzz for his next solo album.

Still play the album daily, happy that he lost all that weight. Good for his health.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Miss You Still is too good
smokin.gif
Can't stop playing that track.
Man, I started tearing up on the way to work today. Mama and this is like my therapy. Lost my mom to cancer so it hits home.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

So is he no longer going by The-Dream?
I might be right or wrong:

He's contractually The Dream, he cant put free music out under that name with no label involvement. Like Lonny Breaux did him and released Nostalgia Ultra under Frank Ocean

okay NT i finished your request.....Chopped & Screwed version of this tape coming tomorrow...

Nivea.

The album was written and recorded in eight days with twelve tracks making the final cut. Some of the tracks were written in regards to The-Dream's personal life, most notably "Nikki," written about his ex-wife Nivea and how he has moved on since their divorce.

This counteracts your point. That says Nivea is the OG not Nikki

Back
Top Bottom