New FTC store in the outter Mission/DC area?

I heard that they've opened an FTC skate shop in DC on Mission St, before top of the hill. Has anyone been there? Do they have an SB account? That area has been needing a shoe shop for a while!

Originally Posted by friscokydd

I heard that they've opened an FTC skate shop in DC on Mission St, before top of the hill. Has anyone been there? Do they have an SB account? That area has been needing a shoe shop for a while!

I saw it say FTC but I don't think it's the same shoe/skate shop. I could be wrong though.

If it isn't a legit FTC shop, it will get chin checked really quick.

And is it like Mission and near Cesar Chavez St? It makes sense cause of the Potrero skate park near by. There have been a great influx of skaters in the Mission as of late so it is good to get a skate shop out there. It will hurt Mission Skate Shop a little though.

Hmm, I'll have to go check it out this weekend. It's the outter Mission, closer to Daly City (or even possibly in Daly City), not near Cesar Chavez. I grew up in the outter Mission and I can say that the area has been hurting for a skateshop!

I'm from that area.. Do you remember what cross street it's by? Maybe I'll drive along Mission and try to spot it if I'm heading into DC soon..

I believe it's a little further up above of Walgreens.

Daly City NTers!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It might be mistaken with FTCC across from Walgreen which is an MMA training facility.

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

It might be mistaken with FTCC across from Walgreen which is an MMA training facility.
This was my initial thought. I was dumbfounded when I first saw it, realized it was only FTCC.

Back
Top Bottom