New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

My uncle is 65 and from deep in rural North Carolina. He said when he was a kid, him and his friends used to wait by the "Whites Only" water fountain, and knockout the first person who came to yell at them.

but this is that ********.  I would love one of these kids to try to catch me and my SD40 slippin

My uncle is 65 and from deep in rural North Carolina. He said when he was a kid, him and his friends used to wait by the "Whites Only" water fountain, and knockout the first person who came to yell at them.

but this is that ********.  I would love one of these kids to try to catch me and my SD40 slippin

wait...they'd KO whites in rural north carolina? for fun? in the jim crow days? when lynchings went down left and right?

Notice they aren't trying it on anybody who'd be capable of defending themselves.

Also notice people aren't doing this individually or on their own for the hell of it. They're doing it to impress their friends and fit in.

I never did anything close to as bad as this, but I remember when I was kid doing F'd up **** to fit in with my black friends too. I got older and smartened up, but I don't know why as black people we have this tendency in our culture to be class clowns, disobedient, mischevious, and be ******** to impress our friends.

Reminds me of season 4 of the wire. These kids get stupid trying to impress friends

Last edited:
You can't tell who's strapped and who isn't though.

If people are doing stupid violent acts like this I hope they try a dude or female who's strapped and they put down the threat(s)

Sadly though even though they were attacked for no reason. Society would feel they reacted to harshly by shooting some innocent teenagers who didn't know any better.

Yeah right. KKK would have had their head on a stick and raped all their women

this is your uncle right here....

vintage ducktales

Why I'm so detached from this generation :smh: How could you possibly find amusement in this? It's going way too far

deceptions used to do this in da 80's in brooklyn.

im afraid that now that everybody got a camera its something that wasn't that popular will be perversely

encouraged. gotta get my armed guard license, this is what happens when there's no jobs or education for da youth,

they hit da streets and get violent.

not sure if posted but it happened again:

Eyewitness News

MIDWOOD, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A 78-year-old woman walking in Midwood was randomly punched in the head, authorities said.

"She's terrified," the victim's daughter said.

To protect her mother's identify, this woman wants to be known only as Rita, but she wants you to hear how someone sucker punched her 78-year-old mother in the head as she walked down her Midwood block.

"She was carrying a purse that was in full view and many bags, nothing was taken. This was purely a wanton incident someone wanted to inflict pain onto someone else no other purpose," Rita said.

It actually happened on Saturday, November 9th, but she was too scared to report the attack until Tuesday, and it turns out she is not alone.

"Who would do that? Who would attack a 78-year-old woman?" State Assemblyman Dov Hikind said.

State Assemblyman Dov Hikind convinced the woman to go to police after they released shocking video of a 20-year-old orthodox Jewish man in nearby Crown Heights, randomly punched by a group of thugs last week.

The Hate Crimes Taskforce is now looking for them, for as many as eight such attacks.

"This is just hitting someone attacking someone it could be my mother, your mother, it's just scary and crazy," Hikind said.

Turns out it's all a nationwide trend called "The Knockout Game".

Last month in Pittsburgh, it was a group of teens who thought it was funny, trolling the streets looking for a victim to punch. They settled on a 50-year-old teacher.

In September, a knockout attack turned deadly in Hoboken. Three teenagers are charged with killing 46-year-old Ralph Santiago.

"There's nothing decent about this, this is total disregard for human life," Hikind said.

Back in Brooklyn, since Rita's mother stepped forward, yet another victim has as well, as a wave of senseless violence leaves a neighborhood on edge.

"I don't want this to happen to anyone else. We are all really frightened about walking around. This is a very safe neighborhood, but it happened right here and we're afraid," Rita said.

78 though?

I'm talk'n these kids duke...and for somebody that's been behind those walls you speak of...you know what's done to these kids that come through there on that tough guy s***? I'm chill'n though

I'm talk'n these kids duke...and for somebody that's been behind those walls you speak of...you know what's done to these kids that come through there on that tough guy s***? I'm chill'n though

I'd rather deal with a youngster on that tough guy ish then grown men whuppin on kids..in a holding cell folks talk, questions are asked and if you mention that your in for hurting a minor, u better ask the CO to remove you..

Inflicting random pain onto someone for the joy of it is just sick. Atleast have a reason like they did you some wrong but not just hitting random people.

Am I the only one who thinks they are bringing this up so much lately as a reason to install surveillance cameras on all streets?

Back
Top Bottom