New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

Dumba** kids have been doing this in St. Louis for a while now

Knocking out old people walking down the street :smh:

Am I tripping or is the kid they wearing a hoodie? He didn't look like he was wearing the usual Hasidic attire
Surprised they did it right in front of the Shomrim truck. If I remember correctly shomrim is supposed to be some kind of neighborhood watch program
Where does the man get assaulted 
nerd.gif
 Ive watched the video twice, and didn't see it. 

It's the guy who was walking right past them on the left (close to the building) but it wasn't even assault lol..

This is completely wrong but watch as this somehow becomes something the media feels the need to "Report" on constantly and in return watch as it spreads more and more.

So are you saying if the media didn't report on it, it wouldn't happen?

I don't understand.

no i'm saying the media has a habit of instilling fear and over reporting things like this turning it into some new phenomenon & kids who already have bad intentions will start to do this more regularly in order to feel like more of a bad ***.

As of now this seems to be a trend in a few neighborhoods, the more infamous it becomes the more attention people feel like they could gain from doing it.

no i'm saying the media has a habit of instilling fear and over reporting things like this turning it into some new phenomenon & kids who already have bad intentions will start to do this more regularly in order to feel like more of a bad ***.

As of now this seems to be a trend in a few neighborhoods, the more infamous it becomes the more attention people feel like they could gain from doing it.

Keeps the public on high alert too though. I mean, a good amount of folks wouldn't know this level of ratchetness was going on, if not for the media.

Guarantee the more you put this on front street the less and less it occurs.

Keeps the public on high alert too though. I mean, a good amount of folks wouldn't know this level of ratchetness was going on, if not for the media.

Guarantee the more you put this on front street the less and less it occurs.

Interesting. The problem mainly is that it is completely random though. The sad part is that the people getting knocked out were people that were no ageist or racist. They truly felt no fear walking by a group of black teenagers. It shows how far society has come. With this media exposure people are going to start feeling that seed of doubt against young black men again. Once that fear begins it is very hard for people to shake their innate beliefs.

I think it is important for the media to report it though. Moreso, I think it would be important for NBA/NFL/MLB players to tweet about it (and how stupid it is) and cowardly it is.

Interesting. The problem mainly is that it is completely random though. The sad part is that the people getting knocked out were people that were no ageist or racist. They truly felt no fear walking by a group of black teenagers. It shows how far society has come. With this media exposure people are going to start feeling that seed of doubt against young black men again. Once that fear begins it is very hard for people to shake their innate beliefs.

I think it is important for the media to report it though. Moreso, I think it would be important for NBA/NFL/MLB players to tweet about it (and how stupid it is) and cowardly it is.

This is my problem with it right here. Of course it should be reported but i hope the media doesn't turn this into some new "Key term" and kind of over exposes it. Making the problem seem like its going on very frequently and everyone should fear of getting their heads knocked off by young black males.

Am I the only one who thinks this is absolutely hilarious? Sure it's wrong and every thing but it's pretty damn funny. Keep knocking random people out kids! 
You should have been aborted just like these clowns going around hitting people for no reason.

Making the problem seem like its going on very frequently and everyone should fear of getting their heads knocked off by young black males.
I don't think this is going to influence that one way or the other.

The people that WOULD feel that way....already do feel that way and will continue to do so.

I've lost faith in my black people man

nah b don't lose faith. i know exactly wat and why ur saying that. part of me says that when i see **** like that. but not all black people set us back. fact. im a black engineer. this was a NSBE convention i went to..

dsc_3557.jpg

full of black engineers and scientists, getting recruited by all sorts of organizations...from WalMart to the CIA and NSA, to Google and Apple. seeing something like that is hope enough man for real.

furthermore...this post quoted below..

Some of the judgements on this thread are off. I agree that these acts are wrong and should be punishable but blaming these kids and not the problem is what a lot fail to see. If you've never reached out and helped guide an at risk youth and posting bs comments, you have no validity.

this. i look at this and these are clearly kids who don't know right from wrong. period. you are a product of your environment and if you have widespread lack of quality caring parenting, then you'll see a lot of kids with this goon mentality take to the streets. the media as @illwill8710 was discussing with me, sensationalizes these types of ******* when blacks are the culprit.

if a kid learns more from the streets then he is learning about life from his parents, you will almost always get this result (i.e kids knocking white people out). i hate these kids so much for ruining it for us blacks who aren't doing stupid **** like this, because when it comes to blacks in society, only a few can make it harder than it already is for the majority. and these kids don't understand that.

we need to save these children, not shun them. after all, believe it or not, black or white, all kids are born innocent. just my 2cents.

I don't know how old everyone is here. I'm 26.

One thing I never liked is dudes 25-30 talking about how bad this current breed of youngsters are...when every generation evolves from the current. So it's not exactly like our generation set examples for this current bunch. 

When I was 14-15 all I heard elders saying the same **** alot of you all are saying about these kids...about us.

i look at this and these are clearly kids who don't know right from wrong. period.
They damn well know it' wrong. You're insane if you think otherwise. If they thought it was okay, they'd be doing it in front of police, in restaurants, and they wouldn't be running away after committing the act.

They simply have no self control and/or lack empathy.

I don't know how old everyone is here. I'm 26.

One thing I never liked is dudes 25-30 talking about how bad this current breed of youngsters are...when every generation evolves from the current. So it's not exactly like our generation set examples for this current bunch. 

When I was 14-15 all I heard elders saying the same **** alot of you all are saying about these kids...about us.

I legit had an full blown argument with my pops over this **** the other day... the generation before us legitimately set us back tens of years

im confused i cant remember knockout in basketball, i keep thinking HORSE :nerd:

HORSE was better anyways. People always getting them that letter with the left handed layup or behind the backboard shot.

So far I don't think this "game" has hit the west coast or at least in the Bay Area. I mean we have pretty bad people here but I always want to think there is a purpose whether so and so looked at me funny or I want to jack you for your wallet. To hit someone and to knock them out for good reason.....that is a new one to me.

Back
Top Bottom